What's new

injustice between kingdoms

kingdom buff and nerfs didn't work.
my suggestion: make a common shop map so that the market advantage of the blue kingdom will disappear.
incentive for players who will change kingdom: bound scroll of betreyal, couple rings, 7 days premium pack maybe
(same incentives for new players starting in the yellow or red kingdom)
so that only players will go to the red or yellow kingdom not because of the extra drop, but simply because they like it.
most players won't change kingdoms because of these problems
scroll of betreyal for multiple accounts,
wedding rings,
lovepoint (a very big problem especially for high levels)
language problem
the difficulty of creating a shop, searching for items and trading with blue players
maybe a beginner player could choose other kingdoms instead of blue but he will probably regret it when he can't make any sales (he will be under 75 lv for a very long time or he will make market account and this is very annoying)
these changes only made the players already in the yellow or red kingdom happy.

Buffs and nerfs that have not had the desired effect for weeks need to be changed. if not, it will take years to stabilise the number of players and the number of blue players will increase when buffs are removed

Please also consider that if all the major guilds in the blue kingdom move to the red or yellow kingdom, it would not be good for the competition.

xShadow

+1
Imma say it again here, the problem is that they prioritise burning yang over a good gaming experience, teleport should be free and straight to the center of the city where the shops are. This would solve lots of problems, as well for begginers and advanced players.

r1r2r3

Limit the number of shops per map1.
Limit the number of shops to 1 per IP.
Limit the area where shops can be opened (so I don't need to lag myself through the entire center of map1 blue, behind the vendor, then banker, then bridge, and beyond).

I believe that, in cases like this, the game needs harsher limitations. Kingdom imbalance has been forever a problem and some people simply won't change kingdom + the ones making extra accounts just to place a shop in blue and other things like that.

xShadow

Limit the area where shops can be opened (so I don't need to lag myself through the entire center of map1 blue, behind the vendor, then banker, then bridge, and beyond).

I believe that, in cases like this, the game needs harsher limitations. Kingdom imbalance has been forever a problem and some people simply won't change kingdom + the ones making extra accounts just to place a shop in blue and other things like that.
we dont need more handicap and restrictions bro, we need more freedom so the game is actualy fun and enjoyable , an option for hiding shops would be good tho...

Tasky

You should be able to open as many shops as you like, it'll only make it better for everyone and restrictions would only anger people more.

I do support the idea of a 'map' similar to what the official has for shops where you can search for item 'x' one time, not in 3 different kingdoms (2 which are dead).

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

to be honest that suggestion about special unified marketplace map was rejected several times already, makes not much sense to repeat ourselves to the team again. Just saying to not hold false hopes.

Regards.

Hello,

to be honest that suggestion about special unified marketplace map was rejected several times already, makes not much sense to repeat ourselves to the team again. Just saying to not hold false hopes.

Regards.
I wish the team would do other things besides rejecting everything, like taking into account the problems of the players.