What's new

Closed Introducing Hated Banking System

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1711963726004.png
INTRODUCING HATED BANKING SYSTEM

Hello fellow Players,

today we gonna Introduce you to the Hated Banking System.

How do i apply for a credit?
Basically you just give items off as collateral, and you get their value calculated at 60% of market price

How long do i have time to pay the money back?
as our first time Promotion of the Banking system we offered a 1 week deadline for the Person to return back the Yang.

Are there any interest charges?
yes we have, for every amount of yang there is a 0.069% of each day for example if we give you 5kkk you have to give per day 3.4kk until you return the yang into the Bank.

Can i have a private bank account?
yes you can have we offer that, but it costs each month 200kk, that depot is made to safe yourself for spending to much money and not gambling everything into Alchemy again.

Is there a credit card?
yes you can use the money you have into your Bank account anytime wherever you are just contact the Bank and feel free to buy your Dream Items, you also will get a personal card with a special number on it.

can i get every amount of Yang?
yes you can, we have a yang storage over 200kkk so if you got items worth that much we would offer you such a big credit too, but be sure that the interest is gonna be expensiv.

Do i need to prove how fluid i am to even get a credit?
yes of course we need to see your items worth and we calculate with the Market price and not with the personal value of those things.

We ensure you any credit is given to you from us, is not provided by Bugs, Exploits, Cheats, Bots, or any kind of Gamebreaking issue

For that being said, if you wanna know more about the Banking system and how you get started, feel free to contact either, Exeragon, Cluss, FizztingMyBlade, Ano, Impedanz, xHermes

HATED BANKING SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.