SinusAlpha

I suggest the following:

- Add Exorcism Scroll to the Item Shop
- Upgrade Thief Gloves from 25% to 50%
- Upgrade Experience Ring from 25% to 50%
- Decrease the drop chance of Bonus Changer and Bonus Adder
- Decrease the drop of Clam, White Pearl, Blue Pearl and Red Pearl

Why ?
In my opinion is the investition in the Item Shop not worth at the moment. Market price for Bonus Adder is 200k you have to be really stupid to buy this from item shop. The price of Bonus Changer is also too low in my opinion. Fishing doesn't make much sense because the Price for a Clam is around 1,1kk. Players 75+ have too big an advantage and Item Shop doesn't change that.

steph68

I suggest the following:

- Add Exorcism Scroll to the Item Shop
- Upgrade Thief Gloves from 25% to 50%
- Upgrade Experience Ring from 25% to 50%
- Decrease the drop chance of Bonus Changer and Bonus Adder
- Decrease the drop of Clam, White Pearl, Blue Pearl and Red Pearl

Why ?
In my opinion is the investition in the Item Shop not worth at the moment. Market price for Bonus Adder is 200k you have to be really stupid to buy this from item shop. The price of Bonus Changer is also too low in my opinion. Fishing doesn't make much sense because the Price for a Clam is around 1,1kk. Players 75+ have too big an advantage and Item Shop doesn't change that.
Thief gloves from 25% to 50% its to much, same with experience.
And about fish, are u trying to fish? its very hard. there are many clams because a lot of ppl have fishbot.

Cyron

I completely agree with you that something needs to be done regarding the Item Shop. I've purchased DC several times, and when you think about it: for 100€, using a credit card (at the best exchange rate), I received 1,440 DC. With 1,440 Coins, I can acquire valuable items that I can sell in-game for around 600kk. So, 100€ translates to 600kk Yang, which, when you really think about it, is relatively low in value. A proper Poison Sword+9 costs much more than 1kkk.

I'm not suggesting that everything should be easily purchasable, but some adjustments are necessary. It could be offering more DC for money, lowering prices in the Item Shop, or introducing new items to make donations more appealing. Otherwise, to be honest, I don't see much incentive to spend more money in the Item Shop.

However, I disagree with the idea of changing drop rates or the availability of Thief Gloves/Exp Rings. That would have too much impact on the overall gameplay.

steph68

I completely agree with you that something needs to be done regarding the Item Shop. I've purchased DC several times, and when you think about it: for 100€, using a credit card (at the best exchange rate), I received 1,440 DC. With 1,440 Coins, I can acquire valuable items that I can sell in-game for around 600kk. So, 100€ translates to 600kk Yang, which, when you really think about it, is relatively low in value. A proper Poison Sword+9 costs much more than 1kkk.

I'm not suggesting that everything should be easily purchasable, but some adjustments are necessary. It could be offering more DC for money, lowering prices in the Item Shop, or introducing new items to make donations more appealing. Otherwise, to be honest, I don't see much incentive to spend more money in the Item Shop.

However, I disagree with the idea of changing drop rates or the availability of Thief Gloves/Exp Rings. That would have too much impact on the overall gameplay.
Bro, this is not a pay 2 win server. If u have money and can donate, do it. But its not a server where u can donate to be a top player.

Cyron

Bro, this is not a pay 2 win server. If u have money and can donate, do it. But its not a server where u can donate to be a top player.
Did I say that it's supposed to be a Pay2Win server? Please don't misunderstand me.

I simply meant that the Item Shop should be made more appealing to encourage people to donate. Revenue is crucial for the server; it covers various server costs and supports funding for further updates. Without funds, this is not feasible, and it's important for everyone to understand that.

steph68

Did I say that it's supposed to be a Pay2Win server? Please don't misunderstand me.

I simply meant that the Item Shop should be made more appealing to encourage people to donate. Revenue is crucial for the server; it covers various server costs and supports funding for further updates. Without funds, this is not feasible, and it's important for everyone to understand that.
from your words this is clear. I don't think you are in a position to decide if the server has enough donations or not. if they did what you say, the market would change completely, many players would leave!

Cyron

from your words this is clear. I don't think you are in a position to decide if the server has enough donations or not. if they did what you say, the market would change completely, many players would leave!
Oh wow, now i said that the server doesnt have enough donations with my earlier post 🤔🤔 read my post again. I said that donations are really important for the server. Am i wrong?

I am suggesting something here. As far i know its a suggesting post.

And please explain to me why the market would change completely if they added new stuff in the Itemshop, or maybe give 100-200DC more for 100€, or lower the price for changer for a few DC. Since noone is buying changer from the Itemshop to make profit (cheaper to buy it Ingame and sell better stuff from the Itemshop) it doesnt make sense.

I didnt say changer should cost 3DC. I didnt say we should get 5000DC for 100€. I also didnt say they should add hyper PVM Stuff in the Itemshop for a cheap price.

And since you clearly arent reading my posts carefully i wont answer here anymore.

Sekizou

WoM2 is pay to win, that is a fact, people tend to disguise it through looooong excuses. The equation it's pretty straightforward, if you can swipe your card to gain in-game money, then yes, it is pay to win. That being said, ItemShop is a necessity lets say for: players who want a costume, premium packages, and can't afford wasting money on a game, so for me as a free to play player I completly agree to increase amount of dc for bigger purchases, like 30%-40% more if you buy 500 DC or more idk, more DC buyers means that DC selling prices in-game will decrease, and that is also a win. But I don't agree with reducing changers/adders drop rates, for the other items I can't careless.

SinusAlpha

I think that the colleague above did not understand the problem, it's just that investing in Item Shop makes no sense.

For example:
Price for Bonus Adder in game around 200k maybe 220k
Price for Bonus Adder in Item Shop 8 DC or Package 27 DC
Price for Bonus Changer in game around 1,2kk
Price for Bonus Changer in Item Shop 5 DC or Package 15 DC

now you understand the problem ?