What's new

Juubito's Mixtapes

sie777

alchemy vids are always boring... make some upping, pvp stuff, opening boxes which are more interesting content

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Thanks for your contributions, I like the videos, but maybe you could add next time some fragments from the Nation War, maybe moments when you and your guild are in the dungeons, killing bosses.
A little more variety and it will be even better ;)

PS. I very much appreciate the fact that you do it with the game in English.

juubito

Thank you , for the moment all i can do is alchemy, trades and baronese , but soon i will try new types of farming and maybe a different type of editing , is my first time editing a video , i just cut videos :) trying my best ! Thank you again :)

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
The edit looks pretty fine to me, especially for a first-timer! I liked your content, keep this great work flowing ♥️

Also I just can't stop the urge of watching alchemy videos, the thrill of either making a great profit or losing a huge money is haunting me, I think I should see a therapist for my gambling addiction :unsure:

juubito

Romanian community is much bigger, but i tried only for this mixtape to see the feedback in views and likes and actually is better than the neglish ones, i will do in english from now but i just wanted to see