What's new

Keep up posted about events like Mystery Box / Book Day

Sekizou

I see many people wondering about those kind of events, I hardly find an answer when I look for one in discord. I honestly think that it does no good, I'm still impressed that the server doesn't have any type of Calendary. That being said, I suggest to you guys that would be nice if you tell us how often are you planning to give us this kind of events, so we can expect or calculate the time between, also there is a fact, not all of your player-base read discord daily and much less they look for news event in the #announcements tab. So they either encounter the event in-game, or don't. It's as simple as saying "we plan to do this events this often, or that often, if this happens". Just to finish, rethink your attitude towards new players or active players, i'm new here but mind your manners, because what I saw in discord for my time being here, was a good bunch of rudeness and intolerancy. And in the name of all those people who were asking for this particular matter, and were silenced next to the words "you have a forum, suggestion tab", there you have my guys.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i think there is no specific period of time when these two events are repeated, its rather as team see it fit to host one therefore its hard to make any statement on this matter in advance. I hope you understand me. However, i get you, not all the players follow forum/discord but i'm sure we'll get an event calendar sometimes in the near future so it should be easier nevertheless.
Stay tuned!

Regards.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

Just an addition to Asteria's comment. Most events are added to the patcher 3-5 days in advance so you should be able to see it whenever you try to log into the game.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi Starywyga, the last OX event was a pretty hard one as the topic was world history, so we went for 5 rounds to balance the difficulty. We want to keep the events quality, enjoyable and with more rounds, so we do not want to provide them to you weekly, but instead once in 2-3 weeks in order to keep the quality high. Still, thank you so much for your contribution and I also hope to have an event calendar in the future! ♥️

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again!

little update on this topic: you can find our event calendar now on our website 👉 here!
However, note that some things can be changed/updated on it, timely if needed. Nevertheless, i hope it will help you organize youselves and it'll make your life easier.

Regards.

Sekizou

Hello again!

little update on this topic: you can find our event calendar now on our website 👉 here!
However, note that some things can be changed/updated on it, timely if needed. Nevertheless, i hope it will help you organize youselves and it'll make your life easier.

Regards.
Big and needed feature!