What's new

Killing eggs in baroness lair doest affect her

Balconov

I just made a Baroness run, where killing eggs wasnt affecting baroness at all. I started hitting her at 3 eggs left, i couldnt overcome her HP resp - so i killed one more egg and nothing changed. After this i killed last 2 eggs, and the DMG was still the same. Unfortunately i have no screenshots, and its first time in 15 runs i made in which the bug appeared.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

would be helpful to find/know exact cause of it because its hard to reproduce it if we dont know how. It seems very random so far. If you get any more helpful info please do not hesitate to write about it.

Thank you.
Regards.

Balconov

Ok. Another run and a proof - i am dealing normal damage to the baroness with no eggs in a cave. I killed all the eggs and the damage at this point was usually going for like 6k. I made everything just as usual, for now i have no idea what could be the cause. If i get any idea what could be an exact reason for it to appear ill post it.

Attachments

• baroness.jpg
    baroness.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 22

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Ok. Another run and a proof - i am dealing normal damage to the baroness with no eggs in a cave. I killed all the eggs and the damage at this point was usually going for like 6k. I made everything just as usual, for now i have no idea what could be the cause. If i get any idea what could be an exact reason for it to appear ill post it.
alright, and nothing changed in your equipment? thank you very much!

Regards.

DPS

Happends to me too. It looks like a random bug it happens to me every few barones. I'm not changing anything because I'm doing on 1 poly like 10 runs. And the dmg dealt is inconsistent 1-2k crit diff between runs. But when this bugs come in its like half of the normal dmg.

Balconov

alright, and nothing changed in your equipment? thank you very much!

Regards.
No changes in equipment.
Not even one egg affects baroness. It appears in ~10% of the baroness runs (i made 38 runs, 4 of which had this bug). I tried many things to generate this situation, but at this point nothing seems to work.

sebham

I tried killing the baroness myself today. However we were teleported out of the cave after only about 8 minutes. Is this normal? I thought you have 20 minutes for the run

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
I tried killing the baroness myself today. However we were teleported out of the cave after only about 8 minutes. Is this normal? I thought you have 20 minutes for the run
thats interesting, for me it looks like you jumped in 2nd hand baroness run...i mean where somebody been already and left. hmm
thank you for report, forwarded info to the team.

Regards.

sebham

Not sure if it helps, but we also didn't get any warning about the time running out. However since I never did the run before, I am not sure if you receive information about the remaining time

Balconov

This happened to me now. Logged me out after 5-6 minutes after starting instead of 30. After it kicked me i saw another player waiting for the dungeon, so it does seem its connected to joining another run.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

something is off here for sure. Not sure what happened but it got broken and players jump into another player' instances. However i am wondering if that "previous" run you got into, was it completed or it was failed run, or just abandoned perhaps... :unsure: We'll have to find out. Thank you for info!

Regards.