What's new

Let the cure skill heal all near players in the same group (like in the official server).

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i think its a bit problematic because it would be too OP for some runs/treasure maps too, lets say where it matters if you die or stay alive. Sure, skill has a low cooldown but with some buffs on that part it would be too OP for the current state of the game and "configuration" of each run. It would require a lot of modifications to make it optimal, not too OP not too bad, just some golden middle for each category of players, from low to middle until high lvls. This is my personal opinion and some other team members when i forwarded your suggestion to appropriate department. Not discouraging you but i wouldnt expect it anytime soon (if at all).
Thank you for suggestion, have fun and take care!

Regards.

Toxic

Nah way too powerful and it reduces the light shamans to just heal accounts, I've seen it on other servers. It also defeats idea of a skill match, as a light shaman you need to be able to correctly choose who to save and when. If the heal skill is group based then you need to make no decisions