What's new

Let us have a discussion

you may not like a suggestion on the forum. maybe you will not make a change on that topic, I can understand and respect that, but I think it is disrespectful to block new replies. if a player spends his time and creates a suggestion thread, let him discuss it with other players and team members. as a result of the discussions, better results can be achieved with a different update than the first suggestion. but what I see: not open for further replies or rejected.
then close the forum and let us mail you our requests. there is no need for players to see and discuss other players' ideas.

Toxic

+1 I always hated Snake's attitude that "I have the last word, you don't get to reply to me or to try to convince me to change my mind". It always makes you feel like your voice doesn't matter and bothering to write something on the forum is pointless. I know he'll say it matters, but that's how it feels
I believe if we talk about something enough, and by we I mean both players and the team, we can find some middle ground to make both parties happy

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
To be honest, I don't close suggestions just for fun or memes. If I already know the outcome of a situation, I don't see the point in entertaining a discussion based on a suggestion that won't be approved. Even if 20 people were to gather and ask me to make Razador soloable right now, it would still remain unchanged. Sure, it might become soloable in the future as more items are introduced, but for the time being, I stand by my statement.

I always leave open suggestions where I'm uncertain or where I'm inclined to seek input from others. However, it feels like a waste of time for both parties if I were to allow people to get excited about something that won't be changed.

Picture us navigating the development and enjoyment of this game together. I'm tasked with planning for its longevity while ensuring it remains captivating. It's not practical for me to promise that future updates will simplify things, given our long-term vision. We're aiming for a progression that resembles climbing a staircase: as we introduce new content, we advance, making previous challenges slightly more accessible to maintain balance. The current level is always the toughest, being the latest addition. This strategy helps us (in my penguin mind), keep the game dynamic and engaging over the years.

Toxic

make Razador soloable right now,
Well nobody said it should be ezpz but his damage is a bit too much even with 90+ fire res and 32% skill damage (which in pvm is roughly 6% and a bit) imho he shouldn't be able to still oneshot you sometimes. We'll test with more skill damage res to see if it has a bigger impact.
And I just wanna point out that yes some of his skills can be dodged as you said in the original post Sarco made but he has a funny skill that deals damage in every direction and a pretty big area of range around him for it. And idk about everyone else but the guys in my Razador group were also in my Jotun group in the old server so we know how to dodge skills, I promise we're not amateurs. If there's something we're missing in regards to dodging said skill, please let me know ^^

Slobozel123

To be honest, I don't close suggestions just for fun or memes. If I already know the outcome of a situation, I don't see the point in entertaining a discussion based on a suggestion that won't be approved. Even if 20 people were to gather and ask me to make Razador soloable right now, it would still remain unchanged. Sure, it might become soloable in the future as more items are introduced, but for the time being, I stand by my statement.

I always leave open suggestions where I'm uncertain or where I'm inclined to seek input from others. However, it feels like a waste of time for both parties if I were to allow people to get excited about something that won't be changed.

Picture us navigating the development and enjoyment of this game together. I'm tasked with planning for its longevity while ensuring it remains captivating. It's not practical for me to promise that future updates will simplify things, given our long-term vision. We're aiming for a progression that resembles climbing a staircase: as we introduce new content, we advance, making previous challenges slightly more accessible to maintain balance. The current level is always the toughest, being the latest addition. This strategy helps us (in my penguin mind), keep the game dynamic and engaging over the years.
everytime i see you

for example, if most of the players want the onyx bonus to change and it doesn't bother anyone, why are you closing the thread. as I wrote in the title: Let us have a discussion. understand that only your opinion is not enough. the problem is not the onyx bonus but your general behaviour.
my other characters who attack with 80 fire ress and 0 skill ress do not die if razador does not make a critical hit, but the best farmer of the game can die and this is nonsense. the result will not change when nemere items are added because the only thing I need to not die is luck .because when I take critical damage, my hp is -7k.I already have 20 skill ress. It won't change whether it's 30 or 40.
lastly i tried with aqua armour and 3emp but same result. can't post this in the old thread because of you :)

Last edited: