What's new

Level 70 Metins Stones

Keny

Hello,I have lv 61 and i started to farm lv 70 metins from a week ago and i can already tell that they are not profitable.Their upgrades costs nothing,not very good cash money even with coin,very little changers drops,0 soul stones in like a week of farm with 2 3 hours a day,no bless and the only things that drop ok are the fragments.I was full drop on items ,site glove and normal glove.I made more money on lv 40,55 and 60 metins.I bought a set with fire (something like 300kk) just to make less money.I 100% understand that you shouldn't make idk 30-40 changers per hour or something crazy,BUT i want to feel like there exist a reason to make a lot of def+fire set to farm there.So my suggestion is to add blessings there,add some upgrade/item with a good price (2kk+) or change the drop rate for changers and soul stones.I really hope it will change something because now i feel like i can farm at lv 35 then just go lv 65 in the forest bcs lv 70 metins are almost useless.

Last edited:

zkewom

The same story with stones lv 50 at lv 70 as I can see, maybe the drop should increase just a little.

Keny

As a side note, Chungus is an actual 60 that could be taken as an example of good 60 dmg into 70 metins, he could break 10k easily with proper buff and event's costume + pet.
Same story.If i make an lv 40 account with items of 3kkk i wil probably be better than 99% of all lv 40 accounts.You have to take an average damage for an average account.I will consider 4-4.5 an average not 8 or 10.

Keny

I tried again this morning to farm with 3,5k damage, site glove and glove with 4.5kk,site coin and 2kk coin.
12kk cash (with all the trash items selled to shop),7 changers,1.7 chaos (17 fragments).
12kk+7x1.8kk(12.6kk)+500k per fragment(8.5kk) =33kk .Ok now let s make 33kk -4.5kk glove and 2kk coin =26.5kk profit .
Too little profit for these metins in my opinion.What it will happen when i have to buy blue wine or another things like that ?More damage but also higher cost.
Also 1 hour non stop hitting metins.What happens if there are players and you have to search for metins ?
Even if i had 2k more damage the profit will still be low so i will stick with my opinion = these metins are not profitable enough.

Stforjanka

That's the major thing though about these metins, they are always in the same place with consistent spawn place, and you can be glued to stones 24/7 even during peak hours if you know what you're doing. So the ONLY limiting factor is the damage. That's very rare when it comes to farming stones. Also, can we stop with the blue wine or other boosters argument? I was clearly not using them, neither is Chungus, only cost would be alchemy which you can optimize to only use 40 minutes of during one hour of glove, and you only need 3 alchemy pieces ON to boost the damage.

Also, im curious what you think about the fact that dudes on beta maps are making pathetic 60-90kk/hour, which we would be (or sometimes are) able to make on fireland with 1/2 item cost and 1/10 exp time investment. Should the profits there also be increased if we take approach of proportional profits to equipment cost?

EDIT:
So i ran 1 hour test, destroyed 92 stones, farmed from 15:00-16:00 with 1.6k people on the server,
14kk pure yang drop (0% extra yang in items, this could be improved)
18kk from fragments (36 * 500k, althought i destroyed 66 chaos metins and got 430kk worth of stuff, maybe lucky, but that would be closer to 600k per fragment)

Thats 32kk excluding trash from ground (another 8-10kk), excluding changers, excluding soulstones, excluding skill books, stones+4, literally 40kk+ from just pure yang, trash and fragments, which seem to be pretty consistent hourly.

Then we add 15 changers i dropped, which seems to be my usual rate, 27kk, one soulstone, 12kk, bracelets and necklaces which you can sell for 150k each, 3kk.

I made 82kk in that hour and that was nothing unusual. Theres still room for damage improvement and i could even add 60% yang into equipment.

Last edited:

Keny

You rlly dont understand.If you farm fireland with 8k damage you still make less money than if you had 8k damage at lv 55 60 65 and even 40 metins.The problem is that if you farm with 8k at lv 60/65 metins you make more money than 8k at lv 70 metins.I dont care that you have 8k 9k 10k damage.If you farmed at another metins you will make more money that s the problem.Nobody cares that you have an 5kkk+ account just for lv 70 metins.Here we talk about average.

Stforjanka

"I dont care that you have 8k 9k 10k damage."
I mean you clearly do, you called it practically impossible, called me a liar, and even requested a video.

The thing about sohan/ghost forest is the problem of availability. You don't need much to farm 65 metins so half the noobs on the server farm those constantly, same with ghost forest, where you can encounter people that can't handle red forest. So the importance of damage is diminished because looking for stones downtime increases.

I guess there's no point in arguing. If you need anything you will find me at my "worthless" fireland where i earn as much or more than most beta farmers for fraction of their equipment cost.

Last edited:

3XK

You rlly dont understand.If you farm fireland with 8k damage you still make less money than if you had 8k damage at lv 55 60 65 and even 40 metins.The problem is that if you farm with 8k at lv 60/65 metins you make more money than 8k at lv 70 metins.I dont care that you have 8k 9k 10k damage.If you farmed at another metins you will make more money that s the problem.Nobody cares that you have an 5kkk+ account just for lv 70 metins.Here we talk about average.

Man, just keep investing into your char. As your dmg improves you will notice that You earn much more than on fireland. Also, its about how much time and money You can invest. If You earn 30kk, thats what it is. This guy is way ahead, he’s using a pet without which he’d be on 7k dmg, so dont get yourself too bothered, do you thing and improve your char, because there is a room for that, and as you do it, the income goes significantly up :)

Things You can do to reach his dmg:

1. Ruby AVG + AV / AVG + Pierce Boost
2. Diamond CRIT + Metins
3. Garnet Mobs + Earth
4. Halloween candy ghost
5. Healer with Nature enchantment.

3XK

"I dont care that you have 8k 9k 10k damage."
I mean you clearly do, you called it practically impossible, called me a liar, and even requested a video.

The thing about sohan/ghost forest is the problem of availability. You don't need much to farm 65 metins so half the noobs on the server farm those constantly, same with ghost forest, where you can encounter people that can't handle red forest. So the importance of damage is diminished because looking for stones downtime increases.

I guess there's no point in arguing. If you need anything you will find me at my "worthless" fireland where i earn as much or more than most beta farmers for fraction of their equipment cost.

Yeah, especially since they make as much as 150kk/hr

Stforjanka

Yeah, especially since they make as much as 150kk/hr
U mean to say that most beta farmers consistently earn 150kk/h? Because so far most people i've asked have given 80-120 range, with few people making rather 60-90. And my average is 80, not "as much as". Also, weren't u making 40/h on ghost forest?

3XK

U mean to say that most beta farmers consistently earn 150kk/h? Because so far most people i've asked have given 80-120 range, with few people making rather 60-90. And my average is 80, not "as much as". Also, weren't u making 40/h on ghost forest?

I mean to say that You are using yourself, or Chungus who are extreme examples of investment => DMG to create a picture of how good Fireland is, whilst at the same time You take the weakest people from Beta to showcase how bad it is. Take the best guys if You want to compare Your incomes. You can't choose 1 case of really good and compare it to another case of extremely bad. Most of the decently prepared chars make 100kk easily on Beta, not 60kk.

Now, for the personal puns, I was making 40 on my lowest, and now I am making 60 in red Forrest (both figures exclude SS) whilst my average is on 72, I was also the guy who helped You kill the strong mobs when You bit the ground on 70s a month ago.

Stforjanka

No, I'm using myself or Chungus as a point that if the drop is increased on fireland, we will make so much that it makes going beta pointless, because it requires 3 times the investment (if we are talking about "decently prepared" chars), and the profits won't be much larger, unless as you said, you go into extreme. I didn't take "weakest people from Beta", you actually did that to strawman my point,

"Most of the decently prepared chars make 100kk easily on Beta, not 60kk."

That's exactly what i said, i don't know why you are trying to misinterpret my point but its bad faith, u actually repeated what i said, that "so far most people i've asked have given 80-120 range".

So i average out 80kk, you say that most decently prepared chars make 100kk easily, is that not close enough considering i have 1/3 the investment? I think there is a reason that most good midlevel farmers spam fireland. I'm defending fireland against my own interest, because the claim that it's worthless is based in ignorance.

3XK

No, I'm using myself or Chungus as a point that if the drop is increased on fireland, we will make so much that it makes going beta pointless, because it requires 3 times the investment (if we are talking about "decently prepared" chars), and the profits won't be much larger, unless as you said, you go into extreme. I didn't take "weakest people from Beta", you actually did that to strawman my point,

"Most of the decently prepared chars make 100kk easily on Beta, not 60kk."

That's exactly what i said, i don't know why you are trying to misinterpret my point but its bad faith, u actually repeated what i said, that "so far most people i've asked have given 80-120 range".

So i average out 80kk, you say that most decently prepared chars make 100kk easily, is that not close enough considering i have 1/3 the investment? I think there is a reason that most good midlevel farmers spam fireland. I'm defending fireland against my own interest, because the claim that it's worthless is based in ignorance.

Yeah, and then You said 60-90, also, I never said that Fireland has to be improved, I said that he has to improve his character

Stforjanka

"with few people making rather 60-90". "Few", i even undermined the claim myself by using that word. Nice one to latch onto to make a point, after using exagerated example of 150kk/h yourself.

Chungus

Look I make 3.4k damage ( normal no crit or pen ) I farm Fireland every day and I have been consistently making at the low end 60kk a hour for example earlier today I done 1 glove it made me 4 soul stones I don’t remember how many chaos frags and also 18 changers 3 adders couple of aura of sword books and some other crap stuff on some other hours iv seen myself drop 6 soul stones and even more changers, my opinion is if you didn’t have the damage/capability to farm proficiently in Fireland you shouldn’t have made lvl 60 yet and maybe would of been better staying at a lower level map because while you’re killing one Metin just remember me or storjanka are killing 4 or 5. In my option drop is fine no need to change anything.