What's new

Liftime challenges (+title)

GeekedUp

How about some challenges which aren't specific for battlepass.
Something like "lifetime" challenges, where you see your progress and complete them besides the battlepass and gain a title as reward. The same System is used in the game "Destiny".
An example for challenges are: Destroy 1million metin stones.
Reward (title): Hero (just an example)

Another one: Kill 2k Death reaper
Reward (title): Demon Slayer

For the titles u could implement an Option where you can select the specific title and change it. So you can change your "chilvaric" for "demon Slayer" for example.
There could be spcific tasks and challenges (on time) when its halloween Event. For example 20 halloween based challenges where you earn an exclusiv event based title: "Dark knight".

MaliPH

+1 Would be like to have some kind of achievements that rewards us with TITLES whould be nice to see ex :

Lv 55 Good LamaHunter
FISHERMAN

PlaQ

Titles next to names are really not fitting into the Style of this Server. I would like to see lifetime challanges but not with titles.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

well, i dont know what to think about it personally...i'm kinda neutral.
Any more opinions about this?
P.S. i already forwarded it to the team.

Regards.

SairusHunt

Sounds like a huge amount of work to think it all through properly and implement such a feat to the game in a way that would make all that effort worth it. Especially when departments seem to be quite busy nowadays. However, if there ever is a time to create an Achievement System, defintely +1.