What's new

Rejected low level farming can be more fun and free

Status
Not open for further replies.
most low level farmers are stuck at certain levels and even if they have an elite character, they have to farm with players of the same level with bad item.
For example, a 42 level farmer can farm a maximum of 65 level metin even if he has very good equipment. He cannot even sell level service in sd2 or cannot farm on maps like fireland - ghost forest. After a while, he will get bored with his farm and will have to become a higher level and therefore will not be able to farm the valley with the same character. Even if there are a lot of farming methods for low level, it is not possible to do them all with a single character. and this is a problem not only for beginner players, but also for someone who has a high level farming character but also likes low level farming

I have some suggestions for this problem:
armored horse and millitary horse, alchemy, maps like ghost forest, red forest, fireland should have a lower level limit

These are my suggestions. please add your own ideas

Toxic

-1, you're meant to progress the game not cap at 55 and take metins from people that are higher level. Also the drop is made so you can't even drop certain items under a certain level (example: exp rings and thief gloves don't drop under level 75, even if you can enter red forest starting level 65)

-1, you're meant to progress the game not cap at 55 and take metins from people that are higher level. Also the drop is made so you can't even drop certain items under a certain level (example: exp rings and thief gloves don't drop under level 75, even if you can enter red forest starting level 65)
this is not a marathon run. there is no end to this game. we play the game for fun, why should we be restricted? and that's exactly the problem I'm talking about. If you can farm in red forest at level 75, 80, 90 or even 96, why can't you do it with a level 55 elite character? Maybe we can get the best result at level 80, but I enjoy level 55 and I want to farm in fireland with the same character

gigel

i think its okay as it is now. You shouldn't be able to farm everything with one character. Can you do alts? Yes, but many people might choose differently. The fact that you have a specific content to your level means u can sell specific things -> to buy other things others that higher/lower level than u farm.
They sell u the things u need and u farm and sell the things they need etc

Rick

We had a terrible situation with low-level farmers, especially lv.42, on the old WoM2. And this was because we had no restrictions.
I think both Toxic and gigel explained pretty well, why they should never do what you suggested, and let me ask you this. Why would a lv.42, for example, farm in RedForest and potentially make the same money, or so, as a higher-level player? The game is an MMORPG, and from when they were created, the goal for this type of game is to progress. New level, new abilities, new equipment, new maps, new drops, and, of course, potentially, more income.

And if your main "point" is about having fun, then you should have fun regardless of what you are earning every farming session, because, in theory, you'd have fun in that range level, because it might be chiller for you, or for whatever reason. And not because of how much you are earning. Otherwise, if that's your goal, we are not really talking anymore only about "having fun".

EDIT:
I know for some players fun=more income, but that's not really the same. They might co-exist, but you shouldn't use them as synonymous.

PlaQ

We had a terrible situation with low-level farmers, especially lv.42, on the old WoM2. And this was because we had no restrictions.
I think both Toxic and gigel explained pretty well, why they should never do what you suggested, and let me ask you this. Why would a lv.42, for example, farm in RedForest and potentially make the same money, or so, as a higher-level player? The game is an MMORPG, and from when they were created, the goal for this type of game is to progress. New level, new abilities, new equipment, new maps, new drops, and, of course, potentially, more income.

And if your main "point" is about having fun, then you should have fun regardless of what you are earning every farming session, because, in theory, you'd have fun in that range level, because it might be chiller for you, or for whatever reason. And not because of how much you are earning. Otherwise, if that's your goal, we are not really talking anymore only about "having fun".

EDIT:
I know for some players fun=more income, but that's not really the same. They might co-exist, but you shouldn't use them as synonymous.
I mean in order to farm with 42 in Red Forest you will need very good alchemy and equipment which would cost the same as a normal 75 Char. I actually would like to have some more freedom as well with my low lvl Farmer. Besides that you dont farm significantly more for it to have any real impact. I am fine with how it is right now, but I dont mind giving low lvl fanatics more options to express their hard worked equipment.

sie777

most low level farmers are stuck at certain levels and even if they have an elite character, they have to farm with players of the same level with bad item.
For example, a 42 level farmer can farm a maximum of 65 level metin even if he has very good equipment. He cannot even sell level service in sd2 or cannot farm on maps like fireland - ghost forest. After a while, he will get bored with his farm and will have to become a higher level and therefore will not be able to farm the valley with the same character. Even if there are a lot of farming methods for low level, it is not possible to do them all with a single character. and this is a problem not only for beginner players, but also for someone who has a high level farming character but also likes low level farming

I have some suggestions for this problem:
armored horse and millitary horse, alchemy, maps like ghost forest, red forest, fireland should have a lower level limit

These are my suggestions. please add your own ideas
What do u smoke?

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hello,

I want to assure you that there will be no alterations to level restrictions, whether it's map restrictions or systems like alchemy. While I recognize the desire for more "exciting" activities, the current change isn't the solution.

I have a plan in the works for low-level content that will be implemented earlier next year. Stay tuned for updates.

Much love to you all,
Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.