What's new

Lv. 65 & 70 Weapons

Pachol

Hello,
We have some interesting changes for weapons from level 32 to 60. However, we shouldn't forget about Lv. 65 & 70 ones.
I suggest to:
  • Equalize stats of Lv. 65 Weapons
    • f.e. same stats for Battle Sword and Nymph Sword, Electromagnetic Blade and Partisan.
    • Duplicate their upgrade path, also in the future update they should be evolvable to epic weapons -> Yellow Dragon Bow+9 or Divine Apricot Bow+9 can be evolved into Giant Devil Bow.
      • The idea is to have two viable options of PvP weapons, so we won't see every char running with the same weapon.
  • Level 70 weapons as a cheap start of PvP weapon.
    • Add Demi-Human bonus to every Level 70 weapon (and remove the current bonuses).
    • Correct balance should make those weapons viable to use as long as we don't have a level 65 weapon +8/+9 with 10% DH bonus.
    • Update their upgrade path to be a bit easier compared to Lv. 65 weapons.
  • Have in mind that Partisan has no evolution, so a new weapon should be added for that.

Best regards,
Pachol.

SinusAlpha

I think that weapons like Battle Sword, Nymph Sword, Electromagnetic Blade and Partisan should remain unchanged

I prefer no more weapons than 65/70/75 in PvP

In general, I don't like 105 weapons and am opposed to introducing them in the future.

But it's just my opinion.

Sapporo

Hello,
We have some interesting changes for weapons from level 32 to 60. However, we shouldn't forget about Lv. 65 & 70 ones.
I suggest to:
  • Equalize stats of Lv. 65 Weapons
    • f.e. same stats for Battle Sword and Nymph Sword, Electromagnetic Blade and Partisan.
    • Duplicate their upgrade path, also in the future update they should be evolvable to epic weapons -> Yellow Dragon Bow+9 or Divine Apricot Bow+9 can be evolved into Giant Devil Bow.
      • The idea is to have two viable options of PvP weapons, so we won't see every char running with the same weapon.
  • Level 70 weapons as a cheap start of PvP weapon.
    • Add Demi-Human bonus to every Level 70 weapon (and remove the current bonuses).
    • Correct balance should make those weapons viable to use as long as we don't have a level 65 weapon +8/+9 with 10% DH bonus.
    • Update their upgrade path to be a bit easier compared to Lv. 65 weapons.
  • Have in mind that Partisan has no evolution, so a new weapon should be added for that.

Best regards,
Pachol.
I agree, tbh there is no real reason to make a Nymph or a Divine Apricot Bow as it stands right now and it would be really nice to have some variety seeing 65 characters.

DeCiMaToR

Great suggestion that doesn't seem to be too complicated to implement, nor having the risk of breaking the game.
Pachol not disappointing as always.(y)

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

We already have other plans for these items and the level 70 weapons, that will be released in future chapters, but we appreciate your suggestions and you may keep the conversation going nevertheless since we're interested in reading any possible debates or ideas.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Pachol

For further discussion we would need to know what's planned, otherwise it is pointless if something is already decided.
Since WoM2's future can't be leaked, topic can be closed and we will just back to it once the future chapter will come.

✌️

Last edited:

SinusAlpha

my ideas for the future:

- no 105 weapons / armor, if 105 weapons / armor should come, these should graphically fit the oldschool better. (like 65/ 70 / 75 / 80-90 weapons)
- high level items should not offer unfair advantages over low level items
- bonuses for 48 / 54 / 61 armor ?