What's new

Make battle pass quests hard

AdamlMalysz

I hope in the next month, we'll finally get some hard quests in battle pass, so I came out with my own list of quests. Personally I think it's also great idea to include a penalty for people who don't make battle pass quests. So:
1 - Drop 1000 changers from normal metins (reward 2x random chaos metin, penalty your dmg and hp is reduced by 20%)
2 - Kill 300 times 1 boss depending on the level of player (reward summon nine tails x5, penalty you can't use your pet and horse)
3 - upgrade item on +9 with blessing scroll without refine skill (only 61lvl+ heaven's tear and soul crystal items counts) (reward 1xmaster compass (b), penalty 1 random +9 item from your inventory is removed)
4 - Craft 100x vitality stone 15 (reward 10x bonus changers (b) penalty you can't use any pushes and alchemy)
5 - Sell 100x soul stones (reward, silver bars (2.000k)x2, penalty you are not allowed to sell anything to npc)
6 - Drop 100x master poly book (reward 2xsavage infantryman poly marble, penalty you cant use polymorph)
7 - Catch 100x each type of the fish ( reward 10xclams, penalty you can't use thief glove)
8 - Gather 1000x each type of the flower (10xrandom liquids, penalty immune against stun bonus stop working)
9 - mine 10000x each type of the ore (reward summon mystery vein x10, penalty you can't equip heaven's tear and soul crystal items)
10 - Beg 1kkk yang from other players (reward 10xhorse medals, penalty you can't buy anything from other people shops)
11 - Use 100 000 red potions (s) (reward 1xred dragon's blessing (L), penalty you can't use red and blue potions)
12 - open 1000 silver treasure box - (reward 10xcor draconis (rough), penalty all your skills are reset to 1 point (you get all the points back to assign))
Also a special reward for people who don't make any bp quest - perma ban we don't need noobs on wom2.
Kinds Regards,
Adam

Momo

plus time to complete all the missions should be reduced to 15 days instead the whole month....

ChestiX

Please note that BP can only be purchased in the ItemShop and is not negotiable. The game should be able to generate some revenue as well....

I hope they take these suggestions as a joke, because it seems they prefer to make updates that frustrate the players rather than benefit them

kamil4559

And also let's make battle pass premium for everyone and u have to buy normal version without penalties (same rewards) for 999 dc.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

so you are just trolling now or whats going on? To be honest i dont know how to understand this suggestion. If you are trolling just stop it, we dont really have time for such things. If not, i am sorry that i misunderstood it.
Waiting for your answer.
Thank you.

Regards.