What's new

Make it possible to remove the Experience Ring (30Min) and the Thief Glove (1h)

Toxic

Please make it possible to remove the thief glove and experience ring once equipped, sometimes we might misclick or change our mind and need that special item space for something else.
Make it possible to remove them and once we aggree to remove them they get destroyed.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

will wait a bit with this suggestionto see what others think about it. As of now we see its not really desirable solution. Anyone else?

Regards.

I also agree to remove the glove or the ring. However those objects will be destroyed, they will not remain in the inventory. It is a really good suggestion. Show me someone who never makes mistakes.

+1

AdamlMalysz

in 10 years i have never misclicked onto the ring or glove. If they add this, the prices from both will go down, the only way is to make them harder to drop which is hard now because everyone has stocks of rings and gloves, market will be **** then. Stop crying and buy your glove for 5kk :)
,, once we aggree to remove them they get destroyed." How the fk it can influence the price?

Toxic

It's not about clicking by accident, it's about using glove or ring for 10 minutes for some random thing then wanting that special slot for some other activity.
Istg some people shouldn't have rights

Toxic

????????????????????????????????????????????????
Nah it will results in "always raised drop rate" especially, all the players in red wood will have a forever glove, which has no sense to me
I SAID IT GETS DESTROYED WHEN YOU REMOVE IT HOW TF YOU GET FOREVER GLOVE LOL

CAAB

totally agree with this .. sometimes you might not want it anymore .. or like you want to use something else ..
make it that you can remove it and it disappear .. it was like this in old server ..

+1

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again,

i see we got some votes for this suggestion, i forwarded your suggestionto the team.

Regards.