What's new

MAKE RED FOREST GREAT AGAIN

Drobecek

- main profit from the forest are thief gloves, xp rings, and yang from selling stuff to the general store
-the forest is crowded and gloves and xp rings drop value a loot
- level 80 + earns less than a decent level 60

how to make the forest great again?
-decrease THE TIME OF THIEF GLOVES 2H > 1H(still can't be unequipped) and experience ring 1h > 30min
especially experience rings- the market is totally overloaded with them and they cost like 800-900k and dropping in value...

so let the number of stones same, the drop rate the same just decrease the time > it will increase the demand and the prices will be healthy again, and the forest worth farm
-

Aubury

If something isn't bringing as much profit as I'd like, I change what I'm farming. For a level 18 there's several options.

A level 85 character? You're kinda stuck with Red Forest. It's not a drop issue. It's a lack of content issue. At this level people could be running Devil's Catacombs which is HUGE profit. Who doesn't need soul crystal accessories? Or farming something in Heaven's Lair.

WTB content for my maxed out homies

Kuzman

Agree with both points in this thread. The difference between forest metins and fireland is too small to warrant leveling up. While the lack of content is affecting high level players, there should also be a decent difference in plain metin farming. Every step up in level should result in a step up in income in comparable content. Baroness rewards warrant the level increase from Naaga however metins do not. There is a supply of thief's gloves and experience rings that is beyond the current demand. The only way to fix this would be to increase the demand and halving the length of thief's gloves /experience rings seems like a more elegant solution than decreasing the drop rate. Alternatively allowing us to craft thief gloves into an upgraded version that provides double drop/ 50% and using rings to craft bracelets would increase the demand. There are ways to fix this, it's just a matter of will from the game design department.

Drobecek

If something isn't bringing as much profit as I'd like, I change what I'm farming. For a level 18 there's several options.

A level 85 character? You're kinda stuck with Red Forest. It's not a drop issue. It's a lack of content issue. At this level people could be running Devil's Catacombs which is HUGE profit. Who doesn't need soul crystal accessories? Or farming something in Heaven's Lair.

WTB content for my maxed out homies
sure i agree with that too but that is a topic for another discussion even if they add it Forest now generates too little...... to kill 90 Metin stones you need really decent eq without running away and to kill it fast high dmg.... now it is not rewarding as it should.....

Drobecek

You need to tell me where does level 60 farm ... unless you are speaking of vitzo/kenki farmers
idk treasure maps seem to be all right as i heard they can farm sd3 spider legs. , 55-75 metins..... simply more possibilities and some of them even better /hour drop than 80+ in red forest.... not even talking about the naga farmers they float in yang

Kuzman

Another elegant solution would be adding mission books hat work directly with red forest metins. I don't see why this would be in any way game-breaking or economy-breaking. This coupled with tweaks to the duration of thief's glove/ experience ring, would fix the difference between fireland and red forest.

Last edited:

Zezerino

idk treasure maps seem to be all right as i heard they can farm sd3 spider legs. , 55-75 metins..... simply more possibilities and some of them even better /hour drop than 80+ in red forest.... not even talking about the naga farmers they float in yang
Alright, I haven't been on red forest yet... is there a treasure map drop?
(EDIT: never mind, Kuzman just confirmed there isnt)

LIschu

Rings and gloves will jump in price once new contect gets released. No wonder they are cheap now, when people sit there for a month... We just desperetely need new content for 75lvl+ on next update.

Sxx

The only solution is to wait for Friday I guess since they chose to not release neither hl nor Azrael in the last update.

Red forest is currently overfarmed that's why prices are so low for its drops.
When people spread out again towards new content prices will slowly climb up.

Personally, I am taking a break and waiting for new content since red forest is not worth to farm at all right now.

Loco

SD3 does not drop upgrade materials if you’re only lvl 60.
Yang at 55-75 Metins isn’t better than lvl 90 Metins.
Treasure Maps were greatly nerfed.

Kuzman

SD3 does not drop upgrade materials if you’re only lvl 60.
Yang at 55-75 Metins isn’t better than lvl 90 Metins.
Treasure Maps were greatly nerfed.
It shouldn't be comparable and with current fireland farmers, it is comparable.
Mission Books should be an option for Red Forest farmers too.
Chaoses are faster to come about in Fireland/normal forest.

Last edited:

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

As other people have mentioned, the value of Red Forest rings & gloves will increase the more content we release, and the gap between Fire and Forest is pretty substantial considering you start dropping more pure Yang from selling equipment, Ring & Glove, and overall better drop. Don't forget that Fireland tends to be even more crowded than Red Forest at times, so even if it seems "unfair" that you leveled up, you still have all that extra space and extra drop that otherwise you wouldn't have had in Fireland. Nevertheless, we've taken this suggestion in consideration and you'll see a couple of changes in the next update.

When it comes to Treasure Maps, only the low level Treasures were slightly nerfed, while the mid and high-levels (Snakefield & Red Wood) were exponentially buffed. I'm not sure where this idea that they were all nerfed comes from, please read the patchnotes.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Kuzman

Hi,

As other people have mentioned, the value of Red Forest rings & gloves will increase the more content we release, and the gap between Fire and Forest is pretty substantial considering you start dropping more pure Yang from selling equipment, Ring & Glove, and overall better drop. Don't forget that Fireland tends to be even more crowded than Red Forest at times, so even if it seems "unfair" that you leveled up, you still have all that extra space and extra drop that otherwise you wouldn't have had in Fireland. Nevertheless, we've taken this suggestion in consideration and you'll see a couple of changes in the next update.

When it comes to Treasure Maps, only the low level Treasures were slightly nerfed, while the mid and high-levels (Snakefield & Red Wood) were exponentially buffed. I'm not sure where this idea that they were all nerfed comes from, please read the patchnotes.

Warm wishes,
Essence.
Appreciate the input however there is no such thing as red wood missions out of the mission books. I want to bring this up as noone has encountered a Red Wood mission out of the expert books. This alone would sweeten the high-level experience currently. This would be a change that would actually encourage farming and not directly buff the red forest per se.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Appreciate the input however there is no such thing as red wood missions out of the mission books. I want to bring this up as noone has encountered a Red Wood mission out of the expert books. This alone would sweeten the high-level experience currently. This would be a change that would actually encourage farming and not directly buff the red forest per se.

Hi Kuzman,

As mentioned above by another player, there is one Treasure Map. You can only enter up to level 90 though.
Perhaps you haven't spent enough time farming there.

Edit: I see that you're talking about Mission Books now, but previously you were referring to the Red Forest Treasure Map. In the end, are you suggesting us to implement a mission book for Red Wood or are you still unaware of the Red Forest Treasure Map?

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Attachments

• image (4).png
    image (4).png
    518.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: