What's new

Make the Ice Witch impossible to move from its Spawn point

RealDrew

As you stated before, World Bosses are there to encourage people into open PvP fights.
At this moment, this is not the case since Ice Witch can be moved to literally any room in HL1 in a few seconds, avoiding any kind of PvP contact.

By making it impossible to move from its original spawn room you force players to actually fight for it.

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

this
Make it spawn randomly or let her stay on the spawn. Other bosses cant be moved too. +1
well most of us saw that it wasnt really a good move on old wom, i doubt it would be a good one this time if accepted. And yes, players should be encouraged to fight for any boss but somehow they just step back and watch others getting the $$$

Regards

Toxic

Hello,

this

well most of us saw that it wasnt really a good move on old wom, i doubt it would be a good one this time if accepted. And yes, players should be encouraged to fight for any boss but somehow they just step back and watch others getting the $$$

Regards
Fighting is pointless when one crap char shaman is enough to change ch roar in between the farmers and kill them all cause your pvp is unbalanced af

AdamlMalysz

IMO it's way better when you can move it and not just afk guard it. Metin overall is quite simple game, and there is no need to make it even more brainless.

Zwierz

If they do as you say, the situation on the witch will be like on the red dragon - security guards will be watching 24/7.
In my opinion, it's cool when you can be clever and lure witch into another room, it's part of the game and fun.

Ano

well such a suggestion can come only from a col member =)) -1 witch is a part of Metin2 and was always like this theres no need to change anything

Zdobyy

With this change we will have another worldboss that is being killed 3 times per week like red dragon due to COLs have issues with their ego and dont want to make deals...