What's new

Make the items shiny again

Toxic

Yea, the shinning is not right for the low level armors as far as I've seen.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there,

It has already been answered to before, and we will have it fixed for sure, but I cannot provide you with a specific date or patch version when we'll do that.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

YeLLo

They are trying only to ruin it :)). The shiny thing was an achievement on upgrading weapons/armors :((. Ofc they don't care, is a small change but they don't care :))

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
They are trying only to ruin it :)). The shiny thing was an achievement on upgrading weapons/armors :((. Ofc they don't care, is a small change but they don't care :))
Hello,

of course not. I reminded our team about this issue now, dont mind please it wasnt really on top of priorities list lately but i am sure it will be done as soon as possible.

Regards.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

of course its important, i dont say it isnt. Hopefully we'll get it soon.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Roxie

Game Master
da fuk not prioritise? for most players the shine is main thing which motivates them to get +9
Hello,

I doubt that anyone gets an item to +9 for the shine and not for the bonuses it gives (unless it's a low level item).

Have a nice day,
Roxie

TheSpaceBoy

Hahahahahaha , you really have a purpose on the forum , reject most of community ideas and give bad arguments , maybe ur attitude or not enough knowledge ?

YeLLo

This suggestion is since server started. Is an easy change. Idk why you chase excuses. Just bring it, ffs

Toxic

Hello,

I doubt that anyone gets an item to +9 for the shine and not for the bonuses it gives (unless it's a low level item).

Have a nice day,
Roxie
Literally everybody, it's nice to see that after you failed 182741871 times it finally got to +9 and showing it off is nice.. No offense but this comment sounds like you never actually played a mmorpg for real

sie777

Literally everybody, it's nice to see that after you failed 182741871 times it finally got to +9 and showing it off is nice.. No offense but this comment sounds like you never actually played a mmorpg for real
Well, kinda unbalanced. Shine is bugged, upp rate is crap.

A perfect combo suggestion: shine (aliexpress version which we got right now) + increased upp rate or ORIGINAL Metin2 shining system and a little lowered upp rates. Yes, yes, lowered - increased, damaged, it's wom, everything is ok here

Last edited:

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

I play for stats, not for looks.

Have a nice day,
Roxie