What's new

Make the items shiny again

Chrizz

ye many low level armour doesnt really matter if they +6+9 for defence they are only for looks.

Roxie

Game Master
we do play for looks. WE are the ones who play the game, not you. STOP SEARCHING FOR EXCUSES
Hello,

What excuses? I simply answered to her reply about my gameplay knowledge, it had nothing to do with you, relax.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Toxic

It wasn't about your gameplay knowledge, it was about your knowledge of this community but oh well.
I am so tired of condescending answers from this team, you do you and we'll see you when it'll close :cool:

Roxie

Game Master
It wasn't about your gameplay knowledge, it was about your knowledge of this community but oh well.
I am so tired of condescending answers from this team, you do you and we'll see you when it'll close :cool:
Hello,

If that's your reasoning, sure, but we'd rather focus on more important things, I doubt that you'll see WoM2 Closed - Reason: No shiny armors. The server is a
continuously work in progress, all the aspects will be covered in time.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

ThePlayer

• Fixed wedding ring; it will not take your SP if you are unable to teleport due to restrictions.
God damn, thanks for such an important and urgent fix!!!

But the shining of the itmes, sorry guys, not so important!

@Roxie just so you know, from the begining of time, this game’s main addiction (metin2 in general, not wom2 server only) actually started with seeing your items shinning when you get them upgraded.

TheSpaceBoy

@Roxie just so you know, from the begining of time, this game’s main addiction (metin2 in general, not wom2 server only) actually started with seeing your items shinning when you get them upgraded.
She would know , if she would play the game or knows its excitement , but we can see that she is the one who ruins the fun at a party :D Maybe not on purpose , just a childish action or kinda dumb maybe o_O

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i checked some armours and they do have shinings...is there any specific armour or weapon that does not shine at all? Or which ones are the most problematic regarding so you save us some time checking. Thank you.

Regards.

Toxic

Hello,

i checked some armours and they do have shinings...is there any specific armour or weapon that does not shine at all? Or which ones are the most problematic regarding so you save us some time checking. Thank you.

Regards.
Hi Asteria, yes they do have shinings, but it's not the original metin2 shine, it's very dull and not shinny enough. For what I've noticed so far: lvl 1, lvl 9, lvl 18, lvl 26, lvl 34, lvl 42, lvl 61 and level 70 armors don't shine enough at +9.
We're asking for the classic shinings, as someone showed earlier here ->

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Asteria, yes they do have shinings, but it's not the original metin2 shine, it's very dull and not shinny enough. For what I've noticed so far: lvl 1, lvl 9, lvl 18, lvl 26, lvl 34, lvl 42, lvl 61 and level 70 armors don't shine enough at +9.
We're asking for the classic shinings, as someone showed earlier here ->
Thank you very much for your reply, much appreciated.
I will forward it asap along with the video.

Regards.