What's new

Market is dead

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

Could you expand on your thought? It would give us more food for thought. It would also make the Game Designer's job easier and what he should focus on. We are open to all suggestions and discussions, we just need arguments or that missing suggestion 😉.

Have a nice evening,
Sheen.

MagicPain

I think I know what he means...
Only the common consumables get sold. Like changer, soul stones, bio items etc....
Skill books, Tomes, Secrets (also the good ones) u can dropp on the floor. Stones +3 + 4 also useless. Same with many other items....

There is also an inbalancing of upgrade items. I think in 2-3 month all beta items will be nothing worth. The reason is -> without successfully upgrading bronze clasp u don't need the other items.... The price of Blonze clasps will raise and all others will get lower...

NuAsaya

I think I know what he means...
Only the common consumables get sold. Like changer, soul stones, bio items etc....
Skill books, Tomes, Secrets (also the good ones) u can dropp on the floor. Stones +3 + 4 also useless. Same with many other items....

There is also an inbalancing of upgrade items. I think in 2-3 month all beta items will be nothing worth. The reason is -> without successfully upgrading bronze clasp u don't need the other items.... The price of Blonze clasps will raise and all others will get lower...
good example pearls, due to the huge fail rates on +9 people dont try to upp even that far. White pearl 27-30kk and red pearl is 500k-1kk lmao

gigel

good example pearls, due to the huge fail rates on +9 people dont try to upp even that far. White pearl 27-30kk and red pearl is 500k-1kk lmao
i mean considering how much money u can lose upgrading form 8 to 9 no wonders ppl just stop there. The benefit is too small from 8 to 9 to justify upgrading