What's new

Max Shop Price and overall inflation

4hunnid

1) Pls Upp Shop prices and trading limit over 10kkk
2) Please add ways to get money out of the game via NPC, right now the only NPC that takes some money away is the pet guy. The money supply only rises and there are not enough ways to limit the rate (except people leaving the server and banking the cash in the accounts)

Toxic

You waste 100kk to craft any item starting with aqua armors. You waste money to craft soul crystal accessories. Beta armors 100kk, beta weapons 75kk, beta accessories 50kk. Pet guy is not the only yang burner.

4hunnid

i still think its not enough... what is 100kk in high level.. I mean the inflation is very strong at the moment and i think its because of too little yang being burned

Kuzman

A couple ideas to deal with inflation:

-Honestly just bring back the lottery (God knows if it is still there and I'm just too lazy to check). Have the prize set to essentially be 1/10 of the total pool of money, the rest being essentially burned.
-Put yang-burning mechanics not behind necessary improvements , as there is plenty yang-burning through upgrades (as @Toxic confirmed), but behind "luxury" game mechanics. Want to maintain a big costume collection? Pay "rent" to Hong-Hae per extra costume inventory spot after an arbitrary number, say 3. Add a pet that allows you to sell from anywhere that you pay a wage to (we hate uncompensated animal labour). What happened to the tax for the...LUXURY...of selling from a shop that stays open 24/7.
-Increase alchemy upgrade and fusing costs. They're already in the gambling scene, might as well tax them for it.

Do treat this with a grain of salt as these are just semi-rushed ideas on what combating inflation would look in a somewhat seamless, low-friction scenario. Overall I believe luxuries should be taxed and the current costs of necessary/key improvements is already at a good level. This would obviously be easier to discern with actual market and yang information as back-up.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i forwarded your concerns to the team. To be honest i think its not like all the players have so much money. Mostly those that invest a lot of time and effort into the game (as you call them nolifers) have more than some casual players out there. Game design team does observe state of the game and pay attention to such details so if there is any action needed, its will be made for sure. Overall, ideas for some money draining solutions are always welcomed 😉

Regards.