What's new

Mental Warrior Question

cinderellaman

Hi, relatively new player to this server and saw that some classes have changes. I usually play weapon sura or body warr as my main but I was wondering if I could get your opinions on Mental Warr on this server. Want to try different and I also notice that it seems like everyone is body warr here lol (the berserk buff seems big). Would I theoretically be able to keep up or will the damage output not be enough? (asking strictly for pvm purpose).

Unchristed

Well in pvm perspective, just dont. Your dmg would be too bad to keep up with other classes but taichi is buffed here with bonus hp. As a sd2-3 farmer i think would be great and cost efficient but on other types of farming i think u shouldnt even bother

Toxic

The damage output will never be enough in PVM. I remember on the old servers mentals had a hard time even leveling up, they usually needed to level up in a party with a damage dealer (body warrior, wp sura or dragon shaman).
For the start it could be useful, to help you tank mosters better, but I wouldn't recommend it for higher level than 29 (since you can change your skills at the Old Lady until level 30)

Leka

The damage output will never be enough in PVM. I remember on the old servers mentals had a hard time even leveling up, they usually needed to level up in a party with a damage dealer (body warrior, wp sura or dragon shaman).
For the start it could be useful, to help you tank mosters better, but I wouldn't recommend it for higher level than 29 (since you can change your skills at the Old Lady until level 30)
they made it so u can change skills up until 60 but i agree with what you said, If you want to play a mental warrior for pvm, be ready to struggle.