What's new

More Information

Sero

Hey i would really like if we can get much more information for the coming content and so on.
Atm people who played old wom can use their knowledge to get much above other players.
For me its a big problem if the others know what will coming next how they prepare themself and players like me which played first time wom get a big disadvantage.
I know that you do it still know with „find it out yourself“ also i liked it but i think this way dont work if others know more than else just bc they played old wom.
Its just like i spend a lot to make myself PvP Eq what should i do if there come new eq which is a must have been.
Also Azreal i expect here like on every else oldschool server i played you dropp 1 chest now people drop like 5 and complaining about that they dont get 8 if i would know there is more than 1 chest i would also prepare myself for it.
I hope that you can understand the reason why i write this and maybe give here some solution.

User

I feel you because I also had a long time break with Metin2 and didn't really experience high lvl content (this will be my first). So I don't know what these updates are really adding. If they could list everything that they add like if they add Azreal what does it mean, what it will start dropping, what new items were added. That would be great. From patch notes all I know is that Catacombs Dungeon was added, but what it is exactly I Don't know.

Lestat

I feel you because I also had a long time break with Metin2 and didn't really experience high lvl content (this will be my first). So I don't know what these updates are really adding. If they could list everything that they add like if they add Azreal what does it mean, what it will start dropping, what new items were added. That would be great. From patch notes all I know is that Catacombs Dungeon was added, but what it is exactly I Don't know.
Totally agree, I'm in your situation too. Plus in this game there different things wrt to the official, would be nice to understand things