What's new

More Metin Stones

Fujitora

Hi.
As we can all agree we need more metins or shorter respawn. I guess the actual number of metins was planned for a specific number of players but is not working annymore, the actual online players i think is more than aspected. The main activity/farming method is to destroy metins atleast for the moment until players start doing nagaa or dt. I know i`m not the only one thinking we need more metins, map2/orc valey and desert are so crowded than you can imagine. This number of metins will work late on when another chapter will be live but atm when all we do the same thing is so frustrating...
The maps who needs more metins in my opinion are map2/orc valey/dessert/sohan.m, idk in other maps hows it going but in those..is chaos.
This increased number shoud be temporary until players evolve and spread all over other maps, than we can go back to normal.

yanone

While +1 for this they are going to decrease it actually, rn is increased, and they even lowered some drops already

Muzska

+1 Totally agree. There is no worse feeling than spending time chasing metin stones just to get KSd by farm addicts or not even find metins at all and feel like you are just wasting your (limited, for people who have lifes lmfao) time. In my opinion people should have a guaranteed possibility to farm when they decide to and not let it depend on external factors.

Maybe I'm delusional but this is my opinion and I think it will create an overall healthier community.

yanone

+1 Totally agree. There is no worse feeling than spending time chasing metin stones just to get KSd by farm addicts or not even find metins at all and feel like you are just wasting your (limited, for people who have lifes lmfao) time. In my opinion people should have a guaranteed possibility to farm when they decide to and not let it depend on external factors.

Maybe I'm delusional but this is my opinion and I think it will create an overall healthier community.
Exactly i hate the fact that i have to wake at 5 in the morning to play with under 2000 players and then go to work, and even with this number of players i can t even dream to see the bestial capitan

Freepola

Should be more metins to much players at the same level farming at the same places, and stealing spots and metins should be bannable

Zezerino

Should be more metins to much players at the same level farming at the same places, and stealing spots and metins should be bannable
You are dilusional
-1, there are so much items in the market
Where did you get this information from? What is "Much items in the market"?

Hi.
As we can all agree we need more metins or shorter respawn. I guess the actual number of metins was planned for a specific number of players but is not working annymore, the actual online players i think is more than aspected. The main activity/farming method is to destroy metins atleast for the moment until players start doing nagaa or dt. I know i`m not the only one thinking we need more metins, map2/orc valey and desert are so crowded than you can imagine. This number of metins will work late on when another chapter will be live but atm when all we do the same thing is so frustrating...
The maps who needs more metins in my opinion are map2/orc valey/dessert/sohan.m, idk in other maps hows it going but in those..is chaos.
This increased number shoud be temporary until players evolve and spread all over other maps, than we can go back to normal.

I also agree that a small adjustment on the metins is needed, sometimes in valley you can't even find a metin for 15 minutes... But I think it is something for the team to investigate, should you increase metin amount and lower on the drop so it still feels rewarding ?
Without any data is very hard for us to request but I agree that some kind of adjusment is needed

Toxic

I don't agree with it, it's all about fighting for your drop and farm spot.
If we all had enough metins for all then the market would be very very dead.

Freepola

amount of items in the market has more to do with amount of players actively farming those items, than with metin spawn and drop rates
yes, and because everyone is still on the same levels and farming in the same places its almost impossible to farm in peak hours. From my experience in the valley there are about 10 people trying to farm the same 3 metins, its anoying.