What's new

More ways to get time elixirs (alchemy)

Essential

We need crafting options from cores or from something else in the Alchemyst for Time elixirs (even only for S, M, let be L only from ItemMall).
Time potions are now only from high level bosses chest and ItemMall, that is very few ways for players to replenish their alchemy.

Alchemy stones should be a nice boost for every player, its a basic system and equip - their replenish should be more accessible for everybody from 50+ level.

Dont get us stucked and be punished for using alchemy.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

You can use Tongs of Time, which you can buy from an Alchemist to create Time Elixirs.
At a lower level, you can get these elixirs from the Baroness as well.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

D

Deleted member 808

The issue in question is a real one, everybody is complaining about it, from casual players who manage their alchemy time to the minute to veterans that simply need more and refuse to be controlled by whales or by the need to top-up their account - or simply who can't freakin' find Time Elixirs, nowhere (what is F2P).

Extracting time with Tongs has proved ineffective, as many people stated the chance to get Elixirs is very low.

Why do we need a more sustainable source of Time Elixirs?
Because the first equippable Legendary Ruby (max CL, I think) appeared on the server less than a week after Alchemy was introduced. As a result, Alchemy is not high-end-game content and since obtaining it doesn't require hefty investment, running it shouldn't require it either, especially since resistances (and not only) are very much needed throughout the game.

Saying that Time Elixirs are easily obtainable when players have been farming hundreds of bosses that drop them and dropped less than 5/10 units is gaslighting.

I don't have an optimal idea at the moment, I just know that the current ways to obtain Elixirs do not satisfy the playerbase, even with the moderate (some would say low) numbers that we're experiencing right now.

image.png

Nikku738

Hello!

You can use Tongs of Time, which you can buy from an Alchemist to create Time Elixirs.
At a lower level, you can get these elixirs from the Baroness as well.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.
I tried using Tongs of Time even on antiques and i got a 5% potion twice and a 50% once , so I spent 1.5kk for the tong + an antique that usually costs 10kk or more for potions that aren't worth ****. The only other ways to get time elixirs right now are Baroness (not really worth farming baroness) , beran (1 boss=5 chests every 2 hours and you need 2-3 attackers to kill him) , Azrael and Charon (40+ minute dungeon with 1h cooldown that is kinda hard for most people to do), Elites in dark dragon maps (I killed more than 100 and I got 1 time elixir) and Ania's favorite way , the Item Shop.

1689769678117.png

Essential

Tongs of time are not ideal solution as Nikku said.

Just give us something from this:
> Cor exchange for time potions S, M.
> S, M potions from low level boss chests.
> M potions to Tombola.
> S potions from Crystals
> any other way to get that...

We just need more options to get those small potions. Yeah, its that simple.

Boy67the7

Cors and now time elixier. I posted these 2 issues 2 months ago and they wont do anything.

Well maybe if the whole community complains. But ye they dont listen they think they make the best server/content decisions.

Thats the issue with the team atm that they dont take the critisim and put it into the game.

Essential

Creative department or the whole team itself need to do something about that.
The situation and its current solution is not ideal and many people see it as a problem..

Hope to see it reworked in next patches.

Can we get seme serious look on this topic?

Thanks! ❤️

@Essence

Sasek

Buying Tongs of Time is useless, I'v spent like 5x 1,5kk and 5 roughs just to get 1x 30% Elixir, it's better to buy (L) from the market for yangs. But still its over 70kk every 8 hours to keep your whole alchemy up... Imo Tongs of Time should be cheaper and have higher chance of obtaining the elixir to make it worth. Or even add pure Elixirs to the alchemist, it would make more sense.

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

Thank you for your valuable feedback guys.
I can assure you that within the next update there will be some improvement around the Time in Alchemy, so keep an eye on the Patch Notes!