What's new

Accepted Multi Farm System

xShadow

When I change character or log out for whatever reason my drop turn off when Im back online and I forget about that and I have lost some chaoses already can we get an Update so that dosen't happend anymore, I really dont need it to switch to the buffer without my consent.

VegaS

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Hello, how many characters were you using at the time you logged out?
If you have three characters online, the other two should always be true.

xShadow

Hello, how many characters were you using at the time you logged out?
If you have three characters online, the other two should always be true.
I always have 4 charachetrs online and when I change character or log out of my main farmers the drop switch to the buffers without my consent. When that happend I don't always remember and sometimes I farm chaoses with my drop off. An update that would make the drop never switch to the buffers would be perfect , becouse I never farm with them.

VegaS

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I always have 4 charachetrs online and when I change character or log out of my main farmers the drop switch to the buffers without my consent.
When you log out of your farmer account, the game will automatically assign a farmer role to another online character so that there are always two farmers online, that's how it was intended.

When that happend I don't always remember and sometimes I farm chaoses with my drop off.
When you log in again, it's nearly impossible to miss the red or green button on the minimap or the message in chat indicating whether you're a farmer or not.

An update that would make the drop never switch to the buffers would be perfect , becouse I never farm with them.
Regarding your suggestion, it is impossible due to the existence of characters whose primary race is designated as a shaman race.

An idea would be to auto-open the window when you disconnect from a farmer, but that would spam all characters, and maybe some people don't want it to be shown at all, because they're not doing any PvM stuff at the time, so the only way left is to be cautious and adapt to the system.

We'll do our best to improve it over time, if you have any other suggestions that can improve it without negatively impacting other players, please let us know, we'd love to hear them!

Last edited:

xShadow

When you log out of your farmer account, the game will automatically assign a farmer role to another online character so that there are always two farmers online, that's how it was intended.

When you log in again, it's nearly impossible to miss the red or green button on the minimap or the message in chat indicating whether you're a farmer or not.

Regarding your suggestion, it is impossible due to the existence of characters whose primary race is designated as a shaman race.

An idea would be to auto-open the window when you disconnect from a farmer, but that would spam all characters, and maybe some people don't want it to be shown at all, because they're not doing any PvM stuff at the time, so the only way left is to be cautious and adapt to the system.

We'll do our best to improve it over time, if you have any other suggestions that can improve it without negatively impacting other players, please let us know, we'd love to hear them!
an auto open would be perfect, atleast this would prevent me to forget about it.

VegaS

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Hello and thanks for your feedback.
We'll make an improvement for the next patch.