What's new

Closed My character (shaman) does not work anymore, I can't buff, I can't attack

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darcky09

Hello, I have a shaman, named Vanesa, lvl 25, blue kingdom. It does not work anymore, I tried buffing my main account, buffing myself, I tried attacking and it does not work, I do 0 damage, the buff does not work.. I don't know what to do. Somehow it got bugged.. I tried to record a video but it says it's too big to be attached here in the forum..
The other character on this account works, just this one has a bug, I don't know why..

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I have a shaman, named Vanesa, lvl 25, blue kingdom. It does not work anymore, I tried buffing my main account, buffing myself, I tried attacking and it does not work, I do 0 damage, the buff does not work.. I don't know what to do. Somehow it got bugged.. I tried to record a video but it says it's too big to be attached here in the forum..
The other character on this account works, just this one has a bug, I don't know why..
Hello,

sorry to hear that. Have you tried to reopen your client? Like fully close and open a brand new one. I've heard some laggy thigs happeed during the day and some players experienced some issues similar to yours, maybe thats why? Maybe your mage is placed somewhere where this issue occurs more frequently than on some other place, lets say place where your second character is.
Try telerporting elsewhere too, maybe helps.
Please let us know if this issue still persists.

Regards.

darcky09

I am very sorry for replying this late, the problem was solved after all. The problem was that my horse had died ( i don't know why the bug occured with that, because it wasn't summoned at the moment) when i summoned it and i saw it is dead i fed him and revived him and the bug disappeared like magic, before that i tried teleporting, restarting my pc and everything but only reviving the horse solved my problem, i don't know how are they related especially like i said, the horse was not summoned :D I'm glad it works
Please forgive me for replying this late but I didn't used the forum 'till today.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

everything is fine,dont worry. I am very glad to hear that your issue no longer persist. Then, whats left is to have fun and enjoy! :)

Regards.

#closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.