What's new

My last suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

User

TODAY IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL. and you know it.
My last suggestion for now:

GATHER WHOLE TEAM TODAY
AND FINALLY DECIDE ABOUT 60 SUGESTIONS THAT WERE MADE AND ARE WAITING FOR YOUR ANSERWS.
DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE. STOP RESPONDING ON DISCORD. YOU TELL US ON DISCORD GO MAKE SUGGESTION ON FORUM AND THEN IT'S NOT ANSERWED FOR 2 MONTHS. YOU TELL US YO UARE READING EVERYTHING HERE. OK WE BELIEVE. BUT ANSERW US !! YES OR NO. REJECTED OR ACCEPTED. WE MOVE ON AND GO ON. WE CANNOT WAIT 2 MONTHS FOR PVP MOUNT THINGS. FLOWERS REWORK. YES OR NO. GREEN FINGERS YES OR NO. PEDDLER MAYBE TURN IT ON FINALLY. SHAMAN SKILL FIX YES OR NO. CORES INCREASE A LITTLE. YES OR NO. PUT ALCHEMY TO METINS. ITS NOT TOO MUCH SUGGESTIONS TO GO TROUGH THEM ALL AND REJECT 80% OF IT SO PLAYERS WILL SEE SOMETHING IS HAPPENING. WAKE UP. START GIVING UP DETAILS. DON"T MAKE MYSTERY OUT OF EVERYTHING. OFFLINE MESSAGES ADD THESE - good suggestion.
If we saw you doing anything accept / reject / ask we would be willing to do much more. BUT WE STOP CARE AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO 2h WORK OF WRITING BEAUTIFUL POSTS JUST TO NOT GET A SIMPLE ANSERW.

YOU HAVE 3 CHOICES:
YOU REJECT
YOU ACCEPT
OR YOU ASK COMMUNITY FOR MORE ELABORATION.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS DECIDING. ASK US. ASK FOR MORE. ASK SO WE SEE THAT YOU ARE THINKING.
FOCUS ON SUGGESTIONS ONLY TODAY. ACCEPT REJECT > ARCHIVE or ASK.

PEOPLE WON"T WAIT LONGER. IF YOU NOT DECIDE TODAY, TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.

YOU CAN ACCEPT TODAY AND SAY DELIVERY IN 1-3 WEEKS BECUASE IT"S OBVIOUS YOU CAN"T MAKE EVERYTHING at one moment.

NO MATTER HOW WE LOVE THE SERVER. HOW TRYHARDS WILL STAY NO MATTER WHAT. WE DON"T WANT TO PLAY ALONE.

YeLLo

My brudda, you spend too much energy in a place that is made to generate just money and not fun. When the statistics will give them a red flag, then they will do something against this. But in my opinion, the current state of server is: garbage. I gave up on spending time on this game. I just login for 15 mins and look in forum for some hope, but it's hopeless. This strategy with CHAPTERS is trash. You can see this from market. The server is in the state that you can only sell changers and pet items :)). The events, I understand that you want an old school server, but none wants events that are manually managed by GM's. Give us more automated events, with more content and possibilities to get items that help us evolve our character easier. We don't have that much time to lose to enjoy a game :)). Jesus, what a joker this guy that designed this server...

User

My brudda, you spend too much energy in a place that is made to generate just money and not fun. When the statistics will give them a red flag, then they will do something against this. But in my opinion, the current state of server is: garbage. I gave up on spending time on this game. I just login for 15 mins and look in forum for some hope, but it's hopeless. This strategy with CHAPTERS is trash. You can see this from market. The server is in the state that you can only sell changers and pet items :)). The events, I understand that you want an old school server, but none wants events that are manually managed by GM's. Give us more automated events, with more content and possibilities to get items that help us evolve our character easier. We don't have that much time to lose to enjoy a game :)). Jesus, what a joker this guy that designed this server...
You see. I feel you because from your response you can see who is playing server. Other players will agree with us. People that left will agree. I don't know what is need to happen for them to stop this. There is more ways for them to make money. If people enjoy server they biy skins and other things. We can talk and talk, but we need anserws and some of their team to finally have balls and start deciding. Mount PVP - this is one example , 3 months no anserw. It only shows other suggestions can end up just like that, which is demotivating for everyone. Today Shinsoo is starting to look like Chunjo 1 month ago with numbers of shops. It tells a lot.

Bro you are so right what can i say.. on discord they respond to everything but here only some "gamemaster" give their opinions to some suggestions without actually playing the game. We want people from the admins to react . MOUNT PVP FIX ASAPPPPPPPPP

YeLLo

The big issue on this is that none from staff doesn't know the struggle that people are fighting with everyday. They don't grind on server.

User

The big issue on this is that none from staff doesn't know the struggle that people are fighting with everyday. They don't grind on server.
I played on a lot of servers and it was so much easier to post suggestion and get it accepted right away if it was good one. here? it's like fighting with a wall. The situation is so bad, you guys think if you listen to community it and change something it will get worse? xd

mark1one

Big up.
That one guy who's laughing, is stupid af and probably spent a lot of money on this server, so he has no problem.
But guess what. Players will no longer have their desire to donate if the player base will further decrease.

If the staff reject this, I will abandon this server.

Hofmann

Administrator
Staff member
We are not going to accept this tone. There is daily discussion within the team regarding the suggestions. The suggestions are not accepted or rejected on the basis of who does them, but whether the player's motivation for the suggestion matches our data.

Likewise, we may not accept a suggestion verbatim because we need a more elegant solution that does not harm other players or the server sustainability in the long run, but the fact that this suggestion was made is nevertheless useful.

We have enormous amounts of data about what is farmed, traded, sold, and how. If your feedback goes against this evidence, it will not be listened to. And here is an example:

If you cannot sell items, try farming items that people actually need.

This server offers a lot of opportunities, at every level, for people who know how to study the market, find out what is needed and farm it. Find them. Be smart.

Thread is being locked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.