Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenoheld

It is dead!!!
red chehehom = 2.5kk
keys = 1.2kk
and prices keep going down!
how to fix it?
solution 1 : increase kenki spawn from 15 minutes to 20 minutes ( maybe 25 )
solution 2 : add better content to the dungeon rewards
I personally like solution numero uno.

D

Deleted member 808

I believe the issue lies more within the following facts:

1. The dungeon is no longer profitable to high level farmers, but they still keep farming keys and just sell them.
2. There are no new players that feel the need to evolve a pet or honestly are able to do so (outrageous overall costs + time investment for pet). A new player will take ages to get the gear required to run the dungeon solo.

One way or another, high levels still hold monopoly over this. Only now the keys are the target. The number of Cheheom Souls in almost each kingdom is close to zero, same applies to Enhancers. Those that farm the keys to run the dungeon I believe do it for themselves or for friends since selling the loot is either impossible (due to lack of demand) or not profitable enough. Those that farm the keys to sell them just remain with them in shop as the high levels don't benefit from the run anymore and the players that want to try the dungeon find it too hard.

I believe this is temporary, however. In my farming areas I rarely see players without an evolved pet. Obviously, those that I see with a horse I don't see the second day again. But those with pets, oh I do see them daily.

Increasing the cooldown might make things worse, as in more expensive. I believe we had Souls at 4kk due to heavy demand.
Better loot would probably make high levels return to the dungeon, which is again sounds bad, but might unfreeze the Soul/Key market.

Zaton

I believe the issue lies more within the following facts:

1. The dungeon is no longer profitable to high level farmers, but they still keep farming keys and just sell them.
2. There are no new players that feel the need to evolve a pet or honestly are able to do so (outrageous overall costs + time investment for pet). A new player will take ages to get the gear required to run the dungeon solo.

One way or another, high levels still hold monopoly over this. Only now the keys are the target. The number of Cheheom Souls in almost each kingdom is close to zero, same applies to Enhancers. Those that farm the keys to run the dungeon I believe do it for themselves or for friends since selling the loot is either impossible (due to lack of demand) or not profitable enough. Those that farm the keys to sell them just remain with them in shop as the high levels don't benefit from the run anymore and the players that want to try the dungeon find it too hard.

I believe this is temporary, however. In my farming areas I rarely see players without an evolved pet. Obviously, those that I see with a horse I don't see the second day again. But those with pets, oh I do see them daily.

Increasing the cooldown might make things worse, as in more expensive. I believe we had Souls at 4kk due to heavy demand.
Better loot would probably make high levels return to the dungeon, which is again sounds bad, but might unfreeze the Soul/Key market.
Agree. 95% of players farming keys have a pet already and full pvp equipment, so they are simply doing it for profit. And that is because it is low effort high profit, since both the location and the timing are predetermined. Farm whatever you want and teleport every 15 minutes to make a fortune alongside.

That the Naaga Keys and Cheheoms are relatively low priced is a good thing for beginners in my opinion.

So since this farming method is so low effort I only see 2 possibilities:
1) Buy the keys from the market, since you most likely can't compete.
2) Randomizing either the spawn timer or location (preferred) would stop the farmers from monopolizing the market.

D

Deleted member 808

Naaga overall, thus the pet system, needs to see some changes overall to make it more accessible to mid-level players trying to evolve their pet.
Naaga is not an end-game dungeon, but was highly exploited by end-game people while things like Azrael, Aqua, and Baroness are available, for example.

In most cases, people get to the point where they're doing Naaga comfortably after they've already put the time and money into evolving their pet, basically making this dungeon more high-level than it is.

I've no idea how, but at the moment Naaga's only rewards help players evolve their pet (since Exp. Wine was removed). There needs to be a change that would prevent people from taking control over the entry tickets, I guess. Only 3 nolifers (or even 1 if they manage to control the respawn time) are enough to block the entire server from running Naaga.

Most people dislike only buying something that they have the possibility to farm.

I don't know, can't talk more about it since I don't know the specifics. I would love if the team shared with us the average number of Naaga runs done per day, the average number of keys farmed per day, as well as the average number of sold keys per day. Or at least they could use that to balance things a bit. Cheheom souls are still in low number of the market - the base issue is that most players stuck around the under-mid-level bracket don't know about Naaga/Treasure maps.

Sensation

that's a good thing, but why do you come that late with that,and not when it was asked by the community because the majority could not farm?

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
that's a good thing, but why do you come that late with that,and not when it was asked by the community because the majority could not farm?

I come with that when it's pointed out to me and there aren't more pressing issues to attend to. And I don't consider it to be late for the server will still be online long after you stop playing. We do not work for the short run.

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
Do not post unless it's adding something to the discussion. Measures have been taken regarding the issue, and the thread is getting locked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.