What's new

Naaga Key is killing the server

Hamek

Dear staff please engage in discution.
Right now the naaga key has reached 9kk price point, idk if you realise how much that is if you are not a player or you re not up to date with the past and current market, but long story short it s a desaster, nobody will be able to farm naaga. people like to grind but it s a difference between pvm hard or grind and instability, nobody will spend hours and hours hunting kenki withouth some sort of stability. What i mean is that players were willing to farm kenki because it was a certain thing, certain time respawn and fixed location, you need to bring that back because the server will no longer have players this way.

The suggestion is to bring back the old system with certain locations and time and just increase the spawn time, to 30 minutes or 20 instead of 15 like the old one, or implement one more kenki/vizsto location, give the players some stability in the farming scene so they know for sure what the incentive is, players are unsure if they ll find or make any money if they try to farm for naaga keys, that s the issue, in the past everybody was in competition but they knew the prize, they knew where the kenki was, they knew the time, they knew what they could get, right now it s just uncertainty and no player comes home from work or spares his free time for the anticipation of 0 proffits.

Zen0

i had the same post more then a week ago
0 communication from the staff, i already leveled up from 60.....

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
Heyo and thank you for your feedback,

At this moment this poses a problem because there are many players that are dead set to remain at low lever to farm and therefore the demand got higher and higher for this dungeon specifically.
Our sincere advice is to try and advance within the game when you find out that farming strategy has diminishing returns and a low investment to profit ratio.
Balancing the game around the increased fame of a certain farming method may not be the way to go since it will further depreciate the rewards value.

Kind Regards,
Dave