What's new

Naaga key

paradajzpotato

Make Naaga key huntable from all mobs in snakefield... make pieces to make naaga key somehow... you need to fix this Naaga Run as well
RedCheom potion cost 8kk alredy... are you kiding me?
Fix this soon as possible...
Make RedCheom Potion dropable somwhere else as well bcuz this sucks

Eron

They need to think about this quick. Right now as I talked to alot 60s players that trying to do pet just like me thinking to take a break or even quit. Timing for boses kinda hit server in wrong direction. It also affected higer lvls who hit aggression lvl 10 and now trying to get lvl 100 on pet bcs of price pet exp ring... Hope they will think about this problem and find solution that will work for everyone.

Zen0

They need to think about this quick. Right now as I talked to alot 60s players that trying to do pet just like me thinking to take a break or even quit. Timing for boses kinda hit server in wrong direction. It also affected higer lvls who hit aggression lvl 10 and now trying to get lvl 100 on pet bcs of price pet exp ring... Hope they will think about this problem and find solution that will work for everyone.
It's so unfair for people that started after 2/3 months from the opening that the price to finish your pet is literally double. They need to fix this fast indeed

YeLLo

Make Naaga key huntable from all mobs in snakefield... make pieces to make naaga key somehow... you need to fix this Naaga Run as well
RedCheom potion cost 8kk alredy... are you kiding me?
Fix this soon as possible...
Make RedCheom Potion dropable somwhere else as well bcuz this sucks
Using potions from NPC (2kk each), with 300 potions, I made my pet aggression lvl 9 and 50%. Is not event worth to buy the potions from players for 4kk. Just use the potion when you are lucky(check old lady) and you don't need potions from players. Have fun

Lestat

Using potions from NPC (2kk each), with 300 potions, I made my pet aggression lvl 9 and 50%. Is not event worth to buy the potions from players for 4kk. Just use the potion when you are lucky(check old lady) and you don't need potions from players. Have fun
I'm doing the exact same. I think is just a way for the server to clean yang from the market and defeat inflation. I don't thibk they will change this thing