What's new

Naaga Key´s

Muteki

Dear Community,

For me and other new Players, farming the Key´s for the Naaga Run is total Pain.
1. The Bosses are way to easy every Body Warrior which has his Pet already evolved is able to kill both of the Bosses within seconds.
2. Its the highest Value for making Profit on the Server, spawning the Bosses on firm places makes it nearly unpossible to compete for it

The way it works right now is that a few Players are abusing their advantage and new Players don´t even have a chance on catching up.

My suggestion would be:
1. Spwan both of the Bosses on random places on the Map, so more players would have acces to the Naaga Run and its Ressources are more even split between the Player base.
2. Set the boss Spwan from 15 to 30min and put in a small droprate for Key´s on the 45 and 60 Stones.
3. Lower the Prices for the Potions at the Npc or make the succes chance higher so People have a diffrent option (2. Benefit, Yang will keep its Value)

Thanks for reading, pls let me know your thought´s

Zezerino

This is all true but the worse part is that you can't even do pvp for it, because they do 5k damage with pet to you, the spawn location is narrow which makes it easier to stuck you and then just finish the monster within 3 seconds, I got full demi items and I am not able to contest a single channel.
Nagaa should be just open dungeon, this is just garbage content.

NamelessKing

The old Wom2 Pet system worked great. Here they change everything on a whim without really thinking about consequences. How should one run be enough for over 1000 players? I mean each pet needs about 200 pots for agression. It's only the same players with very good EQ and already evolved pet that farm Naaga. Other players are currently very clearly at a disadvantage.
In the guild we were 14 active players, now only 5. It has no appeal to come on more, because much was made unnecessarily difficult. We think they are currently making it hard because the high lvl content like Azrael and Heaven Lair is not ready. So we should spend more time in low lvl, so they gain time.

Fujitora

The team can change the situation in so manny ways...
Potions on item-shop,key entrance in item-shop, no key entrance but set a cooldown, craftable key with idk but as far as i saw...this subject is done and untouchable..

Zezerino

Hi guys,

I'll initiate another discussion about the situation of the newbies and Naaga Key soon, will keep you up to date.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

It is not only the "newbies", its the whole economy... only a handful of people that drop are controlling the prices, you have a chance to drop from 0 to 6 keys every 15 minutes, lets say you drop 3 as average, you can easily sell them for 7kk, so 21kk per 15 minutes.
A farm like this should be at least contested in pvp and it is impossible to PvP when the boss dies in 10 seconds and people horse around, do trade and sneaky ****... who ever is the sneakiest gets the loot basically.

Anyway thanks for looking into it

Loco

It is not only the "newbies", its the whole economy... only a handful of people that drop are controlling the prices, you have a chance to drop from 0 to 6 keys every 15 minutes, lets say you drop 3 as average, you can easily sell them for 7kk, so 21kk per 15 minutes.
A farm like this should be at least contested in pvp and it is impossible to PvP when the boss dies in 10 seconds and people horse around, do trade and sneaky ****... who ever is the sneakiest gets the loot basically.

Anyway thanks for looking into it
Don't forget about soulstones. There is probably no other place that drops this many soulstones at the moment.

Toxic

I would agree this part of the game needs some staff attention. It was horribly painful for me as someone that refuses to even do Naaga to even complete the Snakefield quests from Cassim - I am a completionist, I literally do every quest haha - because everyone and their mom is farming Kenki and Vizto.
I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating it must be for people that actually want to farm the keys and do the run.

NuAsaya

Its impossible to farmt he Key on daytime. i tried it now for 45minutes and i got 1 Kenki. this is so unbalanced. there are on every channel 1-2 people waiting. Make the Keys Craftable from Snakevalley materials and like 5-10silver keys or smth like that. so it still has a value and is not to easy to get. but easier

kisses

Boy67the7

Ye i was trying to farm it too but its really really hard. I would suggest to make the boss spawn randomly or make a chance to drop the key from the metin of deceit (something like the soul stone chance but a bit higher)

Alexandrudmx

So today I wanted to see how Nagga works and I tried to farm a key in the snake field. Surprised that on every Ch there are lv 60 players waiting for it I found ch2 free and I've been waiting 10 minutes for the Spawn. At the moment of the spawn 3 other players of lv 60 entered the Ch so I had no chance event touching Kenki ( I'm lv 45).

So I'm here to make a suggestion in order to diminish this hunger games on the server and make it fair also for players 45+ that don't have the best equipment, time or money but want to have fun while playing using the dungeons, bosses not only farming metin stones .

My suggestion is to make the entrance at Nagga free but with a cooldown of 45 min-1h and keep the keys just for those who want to bypass the cooldown that way the "poor" can enter the dungeon have fun and evolve and the "rich" can keep making their thing spamming the dungeon.

Hopefully you will find this suggestion useful for the server considering that from my perspective sounds fair enough for both sides.

Inspector

Tried farming Naaga keys daylight or even at night. It's impossible. I was there before they spawned, and THE SAME 3 GUYS at each spawn, with G aura , evolved pet and strong itms are farming that spot like 24/7. There was a random dude on you tube with 200 keys , meanwhile I barely was able to farm 1 in two hours. How can I compete with anything like that when they are farming like 50kk per hour? How can I evolve my pet? Buy from them, make them richer? I am farming stones on the mountain and it's so frustrating that you get 1ss every 500 stones, and I barely make any upgrades no matter how hard u try to farm metin stones because of the low drop rates. I guess, I should keep farming all they long and in the evening maybe buy 1 potion from their shop :D . Nah bruh, I'll probably quit, I hate working for people that afforded 1-2k euros donations on server opening.

DeCiMaToR

Tried farming Naaga keys daylight or even at night. It's impossible. I was there before they spawned, and THE SAME 3 GUYS at each spawn, with G aura , evolved pet and strong itms are farming that spot like 24/7. There was a random dude on you tube with 200 keys , meanwhile I barely was able to farm 1 in two hours. How can I compete with anything like that when they are farming like 50kk per hour? How can I evolve my pet? Buy from them, make them richer? I am farming stones on the mountain and it's so frustrating that you get 1ss every 500 stones, and I barely make any upgrades no matter how hard u try to farm metin stones because of the low drop rates. I guess, I should keep farming all they long and in the evening maybe buy 1 potion from their shop :D . Nah bruh, I'll probably quit, I hate working for people that afforded 1-2k euros donations on server opening.

Doesnt even matter if they invested money or not.
The spots would be just as overfarmed. I also have good equipment and for some time farmed Kenki and Vizto, like more than 2 weeks ago when they weren't completely overfarmed.
At the time, I got around 2-4 CHs for myself at around 11 am or so, but the boss only drops a key around 1/6 times, so even then I wasn't gaining keys like crazy. It was enough to get around 15 keys in 5 hours or so, but at the time the keys were at 2-3kk, and again, I got PLENTY of bosses.

Then, the bosses started to get farmed more and more, and it just got completely impossible to farm it. I have Aura G10, evolved pet with lv10 aggression and 45 avg rib, so really good equip I would say. But even then, I tried farming the bosses for a few hours, and I only got 1 boss on 1 CH at best, most of the time even there it got stolen. Combine that with the droprate of around 1/6 bosses, and I had 3 keys after 5 hours.

Just not worth farming it, or at the very least super stressful. If you want to farm metins, and then every 15 minutes port there to MAYBE get 1 CH that most likely won't drop a key anyway is just annoying.

NamelessKing

It should be like in old Wom2 .The NPC where you buy your Pet sells normal Potions like Red Checheom Soul and not Tainted sh1t like now..

Muteki

So today I wanted to see how Nagga works and I tried to farm a key in the snake field. Surprised that on every Ch there are lv 60 players waiting for it I found ch2 free and I've been waiting 10 minutes for the Spawn. At the moment of the spawn 3 other players of lv 60 entered the Ch so I had no chance event touching Kenki ( I'm lv 45).

So I'm here to make a suggestion in order to diminish this hunger games on the server and make it fair also for players 45+ that don't have the best equipment, time or money but want to have fun while playing using the dungeons, bosses not only farming metin stones .

My suggestion is to make the entrance at Nagga free but with a cooldown of 45 min-1h and keep the keys just for those who want to bypass the cooldown that way the "poor" can enter the dungeon have fun and evolve and the "rich" can keep making their thing spamming the dungeon.

Hopefully you will find this suggestion useful for the server considering that from my perspective sounds fair enough for both sides.
Making Naaga free even with cooldown, would make it way to easy to achive full aggresion. It should stay something special ! Thats why a dropchance even only on the 60 chaos stones would help. Boss spwan to 30min-1h and a small dropchance on the Stones so everyone is able to farm Key either way