What's new

Naaga's Dungeon

Aegir

After taking a break of a couple weeks so I can reconnect myself with the natural envirovment and touch some grass I returned hoping that I will start my farming routine with involves Naaga's Dungeon. Im making this post not only to express my feedback about the changes brought to the run, but to hear other feedbacks from people who farmed this run before and after the changes were made.

Adding a 20 minute cooldown to a 12-15 minute run feels like a terrible idea in my opinion. Before the update you could make 4runs/hour. Now you can make less than 2 runs per hour since the run takes 32-35 minutes to complete.

The key price drops don't make up for the amount you lose by waiting for the cooldown to go(if you don t have any other ingame activity).

Next step if I wanna make it profitable? Probably to make another account and swap the items every time I start a new run, even though im 100% sure that by the time I will finish the account another change is going to be made.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

You can create a second account to run the dungeon or focus on Fishing/Mining/Metin Farm while waiting. The game offers more gameplay and earning options than just one dungeon.
Personally, I really like this change as there will be more Naaga Keys available for purchase. As well as the game should not be monotonous. ;)

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

sebham

I also like this change. The only people who got negatively affected by this, are the people who farm the keys 24h a day. Making it impossible for more casual players to farm the keys themselves.

Instead you have to buy them from people who are hoarding hundreds of them for high prices, since they have a monopoly. Now the key prices dropped, so it is more worth it to buy the keys and farm naaga once in a while yourself.