What's new

Nation War handicap does not work

RealDrew

Nation War handicap does not work for sure.

We are fighting the same guys at Wubba/Ice witch etc. and we are taking/dealing the exact same damage as we are doing in Nation War with 10/20/30% handicap, please check it.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Nation War event handicap works only on and while Nation War event. That means other kingdom gets a higher chance to win it next time (which is fair enough for everyone). Its not a handicap for players outside of it while farming or doing other activities, so what you described is very normal situation.

Regards.

ehpoR

Hello,

Nation War event handicap works only on and while Nation War event. That means other kingdom gets a higher chance to win it next time (which is fair enough for everyone). Its not a handicap for players outside of it while farming or doing other activities, so what you described is very normal situation.

Regards.
the most useless person ever = you

RealDrew

Hello,

Regards.
I refuse to accept that's what you understood.

I explained you why we think/know the handicap system does not work => because we are dealing/taking the exact same damage at Nation War as we are outside of it.

All you have to understand is that the HANDICAP SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK.

Zvierz

I agree with RealDrew. Please make handicap great again. Many top players in the past did refuse to fight or even leave the server becouse Nation War was not balanced or abused.