What's new

Nerf light mage - Thunder bolt is a bad joke and light shaman is overpowered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic

Almost one year ago thunder bolt got buffed at the suggestion of a lvl 18 char to freeze when it can't stun you. At first it seemed like a good idea, the healers always had a hard time pushing people off them and I was on board with the idea until it became very clear that it was too much.

Not only are you pushed back, you're also slowed for like -100 movement speed on a server where your aqua and three emperor shield are like -40 or -50 movement speed. On a server where there's no cooldown to mounting/dismounting in pvp you end up chasing a light shaman half a map, get spammed with 4-5 skills in 3 seconds, get slowed for days, get pushed back, never having the chance to reach them and hit them with anything.

Either remove the slow or pushback from the skill, because it shouldn't have BOTH or literally shave have of the damage from all the attack skills healers have lol. The current pvp state is you play healer you win you play anything else you die trying to reach your target. And no, nemere eq someday won't fix this XDDDDD

And check the animations because male shamans cast all the skills faster than female ones, facts

RealDrew

Light Mage should be nerfed for sure, you can't possibly have:
- 2 extremely OP (group) buffs, for some reason Natures Enchantment also empowers Magic based skills
- lowest cooldowns
- fastest cast animations
- highest skill speed travel animation
- all attack skills are AOE on-target and almost impossible to miss
- huge damage
- huge spammable Heal

Last edited:

Squall1

- 2 extremely OP (group) buffs, for some reason Natures Enchantment also empowers Magic based skills
- lowest cooldowns
- huge damage
- huge spammable Heal
True, +1

Kahn

- lowest cooldowns
- huge damage
- huge spammable Heal
+1. Solid arguments.

Look at my Fans :)))) Healshaman is balanced, as it is, once you are on a Healshaman he gets killed really easy, im a glass cannon dmg dealer, look at archer for example the dmg output is insane even tho with full resistance and full arrow, spirit strike from mental 20k with full def, if you are full buffed against a shaman, im doing 4k dmg so you really wanna say the dmg output from me is insane? wtf guys lets be real, poison arrow from archer does the same as the Thunder Bolt, yes i spam skills but i also have 200% cooldown reduction dont forget about that, and if you wanna remove the slow/stun from thunder bolt then we can remove from a sword strike, a charge and a poison arrow, also we can remove the Spirit entangle from BM suras then, i understand if you said, the slow is to big but then reduce it a bit and not forget poison arrow has also both the pushback and the slow :))

Zdobyy

You are trying to nerf other classes only xd

I will make a post to make body warrior best in PVP - that will be something good!

darwizzy

Body warrior is the best pvm char, let's also make him the best pvp char, and while we are at it just remove all the other classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.