What's new

Nerf unfriendly mobs, beta damage, decrease yang return from metins.

Qiel

Basically as a warrior, with 80-100% full earth/lightning gear it's difficult to farm on beta maps, my suggestion is to nerf the mobs enough so that a warrior with around 35-40% earth/wind/lightning can farm them efficiently. it's just impossible to farm and my gear right now is:
-45% earth/35 arrow defense for Calamity (doable but hard)
-55% Lightning /40 Arrow defense (doable but very hard)
-I also tried using the earth gear for Amber but it's impossible, having half-human does not really help as the mobs have so much hp and the problem are the archers.
I tested with 55% WIND on the wind metinstone, forget it. It's undoable no matter what I do, and I have wasted A LOT of changers on the gear for it.
Some ways of nerfing: reduce the mob damage especially from archers, reduce the metinstones' total HP and revert blessing spell to its original form without the penalty for other people as it's just not really made for this sort of hard metinstones or beta maps in general. another option is to allow us to add defensive bonuses on costumes, and add weapon costumes. right now beta is completely imbalanced, probably a sura would have a better chance at surviving the stones but it's still difficult, same as HL2.
Also I don't mind having more metinstones and less yang per item sold, as 10kk per general store visit is a bit extensive and pointless, the market will just keep inflating.

Chrizz

do you have already P Buffs?
Do you have already the new shields with Elemtal ress +9?

but yea i thought this will happen, sura will be OK and war suffers. Then some people complain but war makes soo good DMG, but it doesnt help if you die so fast xD.

i would opt for making Elemtal Ressistances % have more impact ( so that your light or earth ress would reduce the incoming dmg more )

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

if i remember correctly we had some similar suggestion/request already (about resistances) but for hl2. It was about archers and soldiers penetration and in general about resistances efficiency. This is the time when new higher lvl content comes out and resistances are more in use. I can not say its ok or not but i forwarded your concern about this to the team. Good luck!

Regards.

Itachi

This problem can be easily solved if you add pets with element resistence to the item shop. ( as it was on the old wom) or energy system, or rings to equip on the left slot near the belt.

Qiel

do you have already P Buffs?
Do you have already the new shields with Elemtal ress +9?

but yea i thought this will happen, sura will be OK and war suffers. Then some people complain but war makes soo good DMG, but it doesnt help if you die so fast xD.

i would opt for making Elemtal Ressistances % have more impact ( so that your light or earth ress would reduce the incoming dmg more )
so the problem here is that we need 10 craft powder+ other materials to make these items at +0, and the drop of these piece of craft powders is 1 to 2 pieces per 10 metins, and you need 100 piece of craft powder to make 1 craft powder. that means you need 1000x total pieces, which also means we need around 5k-10k metinstones to make an item that will enable us to start farming efficiently in beta. at the moment each metinstone is taking 2-3 minutes because its HP is pretty high, and my 9.3k hit on level 90 metinstones simply doesn't cut it. here's a sneak-peak of what's awaiting, I do not know your level and what you're farming right now, but you need 1000 of the ones that I have 24 of, so every 100 makes 1 craft powder. it's a tough stone.

metin2sccc.png

Attachments

• metin2sccc.png
    metin2sccc.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Boy67the7

And let me guess you have to have alchemy on or you die instantly?

While there is one shop with time elixiers in all 3 kingdoms which is absolut expensive.

Free 2 play players just get recked they cant even farm new maps if alchemy is required and they cant fill it up without cashing? xd

TheSpaceBoy

Last edited:

Toxic

Would you look at that.. If it isn't the consequences of bad "balancing" coming to bite the team harder than before. It's almost like we've been talking about this exact moment for months. It's almost like we've said several times how dumb it is to have 35% blessing spell at P and get free damage from berserk. Must be fun to be warrior and get hard F-ed.
I already saw plenty of warriors in beta struggling to tank and I can decently tank earth/wind metins with almost 0 resistance. What a time to play shaman. 🤦‍♂️

Boy67the7

Would you look at that.. If it isn't the consequences of bad "balancing" coming to bite the team harder than before. It's almost like we've been talking about this exact moment for months. It's almost like we've said several times how dumb it is to have 35% blessing spell at P and get free damage from berserk. Must be fun to be warrior and get hard F-ed.
I already saw plenty of warriors in beta struggling to tank and I can decently tank earth/wind metins with almost 0 resistance. What a time to play shaman. 🤦‍♂️
ye that blessing block is a very powerful spell even 10% more is insane. But with 15 more its way better let alone you can get 100% crit.

Zenoheld

Changers are 1kk now, inflation will go up rapidly with this yang drops. As far as i heard you get 20kk for 4 inventories which is absurd compared to any other map. Obviously higher content = more rewarding but i think 20kk / 4 inventories will ruin the economy with hyper inflation. It may feel good for the beta farmers since they farm a lot of cash right now but they will suffer from this as well because yang will became more worthless with everyday. I don't mind adding the beta metins better chance to drop soul stones / changers etc but i think numbers should be revisited.

Toxic

Changers are 1kk now, inflation will go up rapidly with this yang drops. As far as i heard you get 20kk for 4 inventories which is absurd compared to any other map. Obviously higher content = more rewarding but i think 20kk / 4 inventories will ruin the economy with hyper inflation. It may feel good for the beta farmers since they farm a lot of cash right now but they will suffer from this as well because yang will became more worthless with everyday. I don't mind adding the beta metins better chance to drop soul stones / changers etc but i think numbers should be revisited.
don't believe everything you hear maybe? And trying to simply exist in beta, let alone be a good farmer there is a big investment so the money we get from there should be substantial to justify the effort. Also I don't even wanna imagine the upgrade prices beta items will have

Zenoheld

don't believe everything you hear maybe? And trying to simply exist in beta, let alone be a good farmer there is a big investment so the money we get from there should be substantial to justify the effort. Also I don't even wanna imagine the upgrade prices beta items will have
If you had some brain cells you would understand your making a lot of cash is a delusion right now. It will hurt you in 2 weeks when people sell you changers that are 2.5kk :)
also what i said is fully true, 4 inventory = 20kk pure yang which takes like 6-7 metins :D
I understand that your pathetic account finally menages to do some decent farming but trust me its not healthy for the game :)

Last edited:

Incendium

What are you talking about?

Warriors do 4x more damage than Shamans. Warriors play the game the game with 9 abilities, 11 with if you count healers buffs, like I see in the game all the time, warrior with 2 buffers. Shaman has only it's own. And you cry because you get minus 10% of total buff value?

ye that blessing block is a very powerful spell even 10% more is insane. But with 15 more its way better let alone you can get 100% crit.

A critical hit from a Shaman is less than your normal hit... loool

You people have it waaay toooo easy, you should receive half of the buff values, and it would continue to be unfairly easy.

Toxic

Warriors do 4x more damage than Shamans. Warriors play the game the game with 9 abilities, 11 with if you count healers buffs, like I see in the game all the time, warrior with 2 buffers. Shaman has only it's own. And you cry because you get minus 10% of total buff value?

You people have it waaay toooo easy, you should receive half of the buff values, and it would continue to be unfairly easy.
I really was curious when some chad that doesn't even have level to go beta starts talking here, guess it wasn't too long XD go away, thanks

Cristovsky

Basically as a warrior, with 80-100% full earth/lightning gear it's difficult to farm on beta maps, my suggestion is to nerf the mobs enough so that a warrior with around 35-40% earth/wind/lightning can farm them efficiently. it's just impossible to farm and my gear right now is:
-45% earth/35 arrow defense for Calamity (doable but hard)
-55% Lightning /40 Arrow defense (doable but very hard)
-I also tried using the earth gear for Amber but it's impossible, having half-human does not really help as the mobs have so much hp and the problem are the archers.
I tested with 55% WIND on the wind metinstone, forget it. It's undoable no matter what I do, and I have wasted A LOT of changers on the gear for it.
Some ways of nerfing: reduce the mob damage especially from archers, reduce the metinstones' total HP and revert blessing spell to its original form without the penalty for other people as it's just not really made for this sort of hard metinstones or beta maps in general. another option is to allow us to add defensive bonuses on costumes, and add weapon costumes. right now beta is completely imbalanced, probably a sura would have a better chance at surviving the stones but it's still difficult, same as HL2.
Also I don't mind having more metinstones and less yang per item sold, as 10kk per general store visit is a bit extensive and pointless, the market will just keep inflating.
The price of weapons is a good one. It seems normal to make more money in beta. First of all, changes are difficult to drop. Chaos metin does not exist in beta. Not everyone gets into beta. The forest is a good place to farm now with the new price of the gloves. Damage to the monsters, of course. I am sura with 2 P, 70 wind, 31 arrows and 40 arrow avoidance and it's hard for me. Those who give their opinion and don't have a beta level should do their job or stay 30 hours and make level 90 on two accounts.

LeDifuzor

I bet that you dont even farmed 1 stone in beta to talk about that but anyway. You said you have 50 wind, how you want to resist there? Max wind EASY is 75+ with CL1/2 ALCHEMY, i bet you dont even have P buffs or armour lv 70 +9 to reach 700+ defense, also dodge arrow helps you to resist a lot . And about yang, you say that u make 20kk per 4 inv which is an exageration from you . Go farm and see yourself. Untill next time dont talk bullshit around here.
Here is how much i make for 3 and 1/2 inventory: https://gyazo.com/5645e31d0dd0162f72e60d956d97420b

Boy67the7

no it doesnt you crit more you tank more. And youstill do more crit then a warrior without crit, If you would average the damage down to 1000 hits shaman could probably even do more dmg then warrior with the crit chances.

And you dont have to make Aura and Berserk P.