What's new

Nerf unfriendly mobs, beta damage, decrease yang return from metins.

Qiel

Basically as a warrior, with 80-100% full earth/lightning gear it's difficult to farm on beta maps, my suggestion is to nerf the mobs enough so that a warrior with around 35-40% earth/wind/lightning can farm them efficiently. it's just impossible to farm and my gear right now is:
-45% earth/35 arrow defense for Calamity (doable but hard)
-55% Lightning /40 Arrow defense (doable but very hard)
-I also tried using the earth gear for Amber but it's impossible, having half-human does not really help as the mobs have so much hp and the problem are the archers.
I tested with 55% WIND on the wind metinstone, forget it. It's undoable no matter what I do, and I have wasted A LOT of changers on the gear for it.
Some ways of nerfing: reduce the mob damage especially from archers, reduce the metinstones' total HP and revert blessing spell to its original form without the penalty for other people as it's just not really made for this sort of hard metinstones or beta maps in general. another option is to allow us to add defensive bonuses on costumes, and add weapon costumes. right now beta is completely imbalanced, probably a sura would have a better chance at surviving the stones but it's still difficult, same as HL2.
Also I don't mind having more metinstones and less yang per item sold, as 10kk per general store visit is a bit extensive and pointless, the market will just keep inflating.

Amnesis

I think good idea would be to introduce new high lvl quests with permanent bonuses that would improve slightly characters.

Toxic

Upon further testing I see that all the ranged monsters in beta deal too much damage, at least 1k in any other class except dragon shaman and sura, normal damage XD whenever staff is ready to admit stupid "balancing" changes were not thought through and revert them to normal gameplay, that would be great ^^ ooooor keep pretending they're good changes and have fun rebalancing monster damage in every map you'll ever add

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
I think good idea would be to introduce new high lvl quests with permanent bonuses that would improve slightly characters.
There are already some quests that will greatly help you survive the DD and specifically the Seon-Pyeong lv 92-94-96 quests which i believe are not completed by the players that do complain about the balancing of the new maps.
I am pretty sure you can farm those metins efficiently with as less as 40% resistance and not more, if your character is improved properly.

Nikku738

If you have a lot of arrow resistance I think most of the metins are doable even for warriors , rn I can easily farm metins of calamity (earth) and wrath (lightning). I think eventually with the new gear (elemental shields, beta armors etc) and with the seon pyeong quests that give like 500 defence it will be fine.

Bodo

There are already some quests that will greatly help you survive the DD and specifically the Seon-Pyeong lv 92-94-96 quests which i believe are not completed by the players that do complain about the balancing of the new maps.
I am pretty sure you can farm those metins efficiently with as less as 40% resistance and not more, if your character is improved properly.
how we can complete bio 94-96 with 3h farm on hl2 got 0 . It's 'end game' bio but we have a life guys . Not cool to play after work and stay only hl2 2weeks for 94 end game bio

with 50 lightning im getting 1shot respekt la pl and test before typing

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
how we can complete bio 94-96 with 3h farm on hl2 got 0 . It's 'end game' bio but we have a life guys . Not cool to play after work and stay only hl2 2weeks for 94 end game bio
How do you expect to do engame content then? Your logic is there is nothing you can do to farm there but you would not take the necessary steps to get strong enough. My advice is stop rushing content if you are not ready for it.
with 50 lightning im getting 1shot respekt la pl and test before typing
Get some arrows on your equipment and try again. If not then go back when you are actually ready to farm it, there are still a lot of improvement you can do in your character.

This is endgame farming you guys are talking about although your characters are still level 90? This is not a balancing issue but rather the complains of players that rush to a content they are not ready to take on.

Boy67the7

For me Endgame is PvP and switching. PvE should just be a way to get there and it should not be this difficult.

Toxic

How do you expect to do engame content then? Your logic is there is nothing you can do to farm there but you would not take the necessary steps to get strong enough. My advice is stop rushing content if you are not ready for it.

Get some arrows on your equipment and try again. If not then go back when you are actually ready to farm it, there are still a lot of improvement you can do in your character.

This is endgame farming you guys are talking about although your characters are still level 90? This is not a balancing issue but rather the complains of players that rush to a content they are not ready to take on.
Lmao where do you expect lvl 90 chars to level up or farm then? Still in red forest?
.Struggling with literally 55 lightning 30 arrows, wedding accessories and liquids is fine? In what world XDDDDD
Nobody is arguing that it should be super easy but at some point you gotta stop trying to bulls**t players into thinking it's all fine. A magician shouldn't still deal around 400 dmg per hit with all of that def. Add to that +9 armor, +9 shield, literally full block, P blessing spell.

Post edited for toxicity, the user has been warned.

Lmao again can't take criticism and I guess the truth hurts oof

Last edited: