What's new

No Mounting after PvP DMG

zun

After PvP damage you should not be able to get back on the horse for 5 seconds

Mounting during pvps just doesn't make sense. If one is a pain in the ass then he is also entitled to kill him and that on the ground as pvp also runs... Such players use such a game mechanic to annoy farmspots, lvl spots and even ore spots. In our gif you can see that the opponent was not even with 4 people to kill because he was only riding. would he get a 5 second lock he would not have survived 3 seconds...

So it's almost impossible to kill such a player in such a situation because the skills don't hit properly because of the Horseback Slash. In addition, the person has then only bad luck when he descends

Last edited:

User

Can we finally push it trough? Game Designers did you try PVP in this game in open world? Every pvp looks the same where warriors only can use their horses to block you in the wall and you can't do anything to that. Sometimes even horseslash back doesn't work, mean while on the foot they would do nothing because their eq is trash. Not even saying how OP is having camel as pet and using it to pvp. Honestly, if you don't change it, I'm leaving server because the best aspect which is pvp in this game is crazy unfair. It is unbalanced how big is warriors range compare to bell or 1h sword so you are not even able to hit them sometimes while they deal you dmg xD

literally everyone hates it on those servers what are you on 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Im on your char when this gets implemented 😁. You can basically stay crap on this sever without any pvp because 90% of player get on their horse and run away and come back to enoy you i guess you are one of them pls stop talking if you are still on pvm

Sero

Still big push i know that you thinking about there problems that would come but i am 100 sure they will be less than we got atm

D

Deleted member 808

I got KSed by a weak-ass warrior farming lv. 45 metins.
I was like - alright, let's have a bit at it, what could go wrong.

For context, I am a PvM Shaman.

I can't reposition myself because not only do his attacks make me randomly flee in whatever the **** direction the game decides, apparently the same occurrence where I can't move my character while being attacked on foot happens on horse as well. I was caught in an attack sequence that simply made me, on my horse, frozen in place. Do I even have to mention how you're being dragged back even from 15-20 feet away?

So, did it matter that I was dealing 1.1k crits in him while he was barely scraping off 700 dmg per crit? Did it matter that the guy dies during a 4 outlaw spawn while I can tank balls deep about 10 or more of them?

Nope, all that mattered was the fact that his range was slightly bigger and that apparently, the way warriors attack from horse can bug the **** out of you.

At the moment this is the only thing that makes me reconsider playing here. I'm lucky I play in a map where people already have a hard time resisting to mobs. Several occurrences like this every glove (aka wasting 10 to 15 minutes fighting windmills) would probably make me quit in less than a week. Also the reason I simply refuse to move to other maps, I can't be bothered dealing with this crap every day, honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iluna

I got KSed by a weak-ass warrior farming lv. 45 metins.
I was like - alright, let's have a bit at it, what could go wrong.

For context, I am a PvM Shaman.

I can't reposition myself because not only do his attacks make me randomly flee in whatever the **** direction the game decides, apparently the same occurrence where I can't move my character while being attacked on foot happens on horse as well. I was caught in an attack sequence that simply made me, on my horse, frozen in place. Do I even have to mention how you're being dragged back even from 15-20 feet away?

So, did it matter that I was dealing 1.1k crits in him while he was barely scraping off 700 dmg per crit? Did it matter that the guy dies during a 4 outlaw spawn while I can tank balls deep about 10 or more of them?

Nope, all that mattered was the fact that his range was slightly bigger and that apparently, the way warriors attack from horse can bug the **** out of you.

At the moment this is the only thing that makes me reconsider playing here. I'm lucky I play in a map where people already have a hard time resisting to mobs. Several occurrences like this every glove (aka wasting 10 to 15 minutes fighting windmills) would probably make me quit in less than a week. Also the reason I simply refuse to move to other maps, I can't be bothered dealing with this crap every day, honestly.
fact.. they even can make some bosses "stuck" due to their range

OctavM

I guess that's how metin2 was allways and I never seen anyone complaining about shaman cuz nobody is playing shaman main

D

Deleted member 808

I guess that's how metin2 was allways and I never seen anyone complaining about shaman cuz nobody is playing shaman main
I have played Shaman PvM main up until beta on the old WoM. If things were as bad as they are here, I wouldn't have reached beta.
Things are certainly similar, but the amount of glitching caused by players on horse attacking each other is out of this world.

Also not to mention there were far more fewer imbeciles that thought chasing you around even though there's no actual end to the battle is OK. The player base has tenfold the toxicity of the old one (who was already toxic).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh i also might reconsider quitting. I have put so much time and effort into my pvp char to fight for naaga spots and the only thing i see are 2-3 weak ass warriors hitting from their fkn horses and running away when they are weak. And me not able to move because they get me stuck on the walls… what is this weak ass gameplay. The solution is easy 5 seconds cd after dismounting in pvp combat :)