What's new

No Mounting after PvP DMG

zun

After PvP damage you should not be able to get back on the horse for 5 seconds

Mounting during pvps just doesn't make sense. If one is a pain in the ass then he is also entitled to kill him and that on the ground as pvp also runs... Such players use such a game mechanic to annoy farmspots, lvl spots and even ore spots. In our gif you can see that the opponent was not even with 4 people to kill because he was only riding. would he get a 5 second lock he would not have survived 3 seconds...

So it's almost impossible to kill such a player in such a situation because the skills don't hit properly because of the Horseback Slash. In addition, the person has then only bad luck when he descends

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

honestly i dont think this is necessary at all, or well its not good way to go and alter everything that is actually normal in game but is used by players to piss off others (sorry on word). This is my personal opinion, these things always existed but nowadays players are getting too sensitive on everything that they can not control and/are feeling defeated by the fact that they can not reach such a player and show him who's the boss. I would just take such player as a coward player which is probably too weak to face other players with much more serious equipment. Tried to use the same way to "play" with others? I dont know, but please, keep in mind this is just a game, everyone is here to just have some fun and enjoy his free time, away from monotonous and stressful everyday life.

Regards.

Sero

Hello,

honestly i dont think this is necessary at all, or well its not good way to go and alter everything that is actually normal in game but is used by players to piss off others (sorry on word). This is my personal opinion, these things always existed but nowadays players are getting too sensitive on everything that they can not control and/are feeling defeated by the fact that they can not reach such a player and show him who's the boss. I would just take such player as a coward player which is probably too weak to face other players with much more serious equipment. Tried to use the same way to "play" with others? I dont know, but please, keep in mind this is just a game, everyone is here to just have some fun and enjoy his free time, away from monotonous and stressful everyday life.

Regards.
Sorry but you are totally wrong if i understand this right.
First we dont play here because we want metin how it was so we should play normal server.
Also you get extra dmg from the Mount that is 300 attack what is a lot and you make with that much more dmg.
And also with good equipment isn‘t that easy kill a „crap“ on horse or mount we dont start this suggestion 2 months before for fun is annoying and unfair.

Hello,

Regards.
Thanks to your reply but pls dont make any comment on gameplay suggestions as staff member if you actually dont play the game. 99% of the metin community likes to compete and thats how we enjoy to play the game with full pvp action 😄. I see now how the team wants this server to be. Not competitive easy to play. Thanks on making my decision to quit the game easier

Sensation

Hello,

Regards.
horrible response, but what can i expect from you guys, what about the hit range difference between classes? you are making this server noob friendly

sie777

ye i dont like too when some loser with mama bought camel starts attacking from it, kinda unfair damage lol

Boy67the7

I mean ye its a game and we just want fun but pvp is the fun for me here not pve.

And if it stays like that with mount pvp is no fun.

So what happens if ppl who only like pvp find it unfun...?

Iluna

I mean ye its a game and we just want fun but pvp is the fun for me here not pve.

And if it stays like that with mount pvp is no fun.

So what happens if ppl who only like pvp find it unfun...?
go to a game, where skill matters, not gear :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 808

Hello,

Regards.
With all due respect, but this message is the perfect embodiment of tell me you don't play the game without actually telling me you don't play the game.
As I've mentioned, the glitching and bugs regarding auto range, being locked in place, and being drawn backwards within another player's range are common things, but from experience they are much worse here for some reason. I have never experienced literally being STUCK in place permanently if another character kept auto-attacking me. The same happens on horse as well - can you really say that's intended to "piss me off" or that is "cowardly behavior"?

No, it's not.
It's just any guy with +4 equipment that basically exploits a bug.
It legitimately renders equipment that people worked months for useless. My dragon mage, as crappy as it is, could annoy the **** out of a bunch of warriors attacking from horse just because of 100% Blessing. That's not cowardice, nor just pissing people off - it's just how the game should not be, or at least not this bad.

RMT-URILE IN CARE SE CERE BANI CA SA II SCOATETI BANUL
I've heard countless rumors regarding this, both here and on the old WoM, and I really hope they're not true. I really hope the WoM team, as fragmented it might be, doesn't engage in behavior similar to those guys in Slingapur, where it's been confirmed multiple times that big-shots would escape a RMT-related ban in the second day, with no effect on their items or yang, by simply paying the right person the right amount.

User

You heard it guys. They are not gonna listen to us. You are seriously bunch of people that have no idea how this game looks like when you actually play it. If you go serious 1v1 pvp do you ever use fucking horse? No because it is beeing seen as something not fair by literally e v e r y o n e. I never seen normal pvp where you could use horse? Did you? Also on the server there is a lot of people that are nice and we are not ksing metins when we see someone, but when there is that one guy who think he is better because of his camel. We want to pvp him with fair fu4324g rules not be tired of getting pushed by horse randomly going like 30meters back and forth and as a shaman and ninja your horse is f231dng useless. Don't fu3213g speak if you dont play the game because you clearly dont know what is our experience with this d23t. If you seriously need 2 months to decide on topic like this.

Your decisions are destroying this server and you can see people that cared for this server will soon leave and then there will be ghost town, but if this is how you want it then good for you, because you are not the only server here and I think you are forgeting about that you need to be competetive and flexible.
It's the same with red forest. Give people what they want when we ask for more metins or at least more metins in peak time. Even global has some better rates and drops of some things durring special hours. The same could be done here. Market is broken, almost only 10 things are selling fast, the rest can stay in shop for up to a week before someone buys it, it's probably because you lost a lot of players due to previous decisions and not changing things.

The best thing about your hypocricy is that you say this server is oldschool and you can't have new things mean while you implemented the most stupid thing with pet leveling and also pay2win skin that is not even avaliable in the shop for everyone.

Can you tell me asteria how after spending as much time as warrior did on this game and having exact the same equpiment how can I beat him on horse with my bell range beeing so low? Its unbalanced and if you don't care about it, then people won't care about the server.

If you have problems that you dont know what community wants? I don't know? So hard to make a poll on discord? Literally 80% will vote to remove horse from pvp, we could try and see. I cannot believe. Why is it always like that people that dont play game are deciding for people that actually are playing it? Mind blown.

Last edited:

Zenoheld

And how u guys plan to avoid people griefing each other for example i break a stone and someone comes to just hit me time then run? This thread is delusional if this thread was implented that would make people literally quit the game lmao this thread will never be implented

Iluna

And how u guys plan to avoid people griefing each other for example i break a stone and someone comes to just hit me time then run? This thread is delusional if this thread was implented that would make people literally quit the game lmao this thread will never be implented
if u start pvp u get dismounted ( not if someone else damages u )

User

This system is literally on 50% of the servers and some of them have 10k people, go play minecraft on peacefull if you are afraid of beeing killed. Whatever. I waited long enough and today I quit this server. 5k in 24h next week? Good luck trading with general merchant.

Zaton

It could still be circumvented by walking in someones attack range and taking damage. But seriously how often would that happen. Like 97% of the players seeing you hitting a stone won't bother you and walk past. But in case someone is harrasing you with his horse, you should be allowed to hit back in a fair manner. I literally can hit someone across a stone with my 2hander and they can't hit me back with a sword, let alone a bell.

D

Deleted member 808

There were plenty of suggestions regarding how things could be fixed.
There's five pages here, one separate thread made by me and a couple more - it is clear that this is an issue.

Of course, the actual issue is that being caught in attack chains results in much erratic behavior than on other servers. That's the issue that should be fixed.

On top of that, what would be the issue if both people get dismounted while someone is KSing a metin? The weak will lose, the strong will win. At least the result will be clear in 1-2 minutes and not in 5-10 of running away from and to each other on horse. If anything, the changes to how PvP and horse systems work together could promote open-world PvP more (besides map1) and have more people work towards a PvP char or gear.

Iluna

just happened again, warrior with 2hand. pushed me inside a wall.. gg couldnt move anymore and he just killed me xD

Zenoheld

How that fixes the issue they would go free and u would hit them since ur hitting the metin. This will never be implented u guys are wasting ur energy really ' but why people would grief each other ' argument made me laugh u know Metin2 has an extremely educated and non toxic community why would people do that😀😀😀😀

Last edited:

STALONEEEEE

With all due respect, but this message is the perfect embodiment of tell me you don't play the game without actually telling me you don't play the game.
As I've mentioned, the glitching and bugs regarding auto range, being locked in place, and being drawn backwards within another player's range are common things, but from experience they are much worse here for some reason. I have never experienced literally being STUCK in place permanently if another character kept auto-attacking me. The same happens on horse as well - can you really say that's intended to "piss me off" or that is "cowardly behavior"?

No, it's not.
It's just any guy with +4 equipment that basically exploits a bug.
It legitimately renders equipment that people worked months for useless. My dragon mage, as crappy as it is, could annoy the **** out of a bunch of warriors attacking from horse just because of 100% Blessing. That's not cowardice, nor just pissing people off - it's just how the game should not be, or at least not this bad.

I've heard countless rumors regarding this, both here and on the old WoM, and I really hope they're not true. I really hope the WoM team, as fragmented it might be, doesn't engage in behavior similar to those guys in Slingapur, where it's been confirmed multiple times that big-shots would escape a RMT-related ban in the second day, with no effect on their items or yang, by simply paying the right person the right amount.
it is 100% true. I have evidence and I will make a separate topic.

Iluna

?xd

you know that even with better gear you get killed from mount when the guy on the mount has crap gear?` :ROFLMAO:
ye didnt said anything about mounts or ?
the pvp itself isnt skillful in metin2, more luck (crit & penetration & poison ) related + gear related.