What's new

No Mounting after PvP DMG

zun

After PvP damage you should not be able to get back on the horse for 5 seconds

Mounting during pvps just doesn't make sense. If one is a pain in the ass then he is also entitled to kill him and that on the ground as pvp also runs... Such players use such a game mechanic to annoy farmspots, lvl spots and even ore spots. In our gif you can see that the opponent was not even with 4 people to kill because he was only riding. would he get a 5 second lock he would not have survived 3 seconds...

So it's almost impossible to kill such a player in such a situation because the skills don't hit properly because of the Horseback Slash. In addition, the person has then only bad luck when he descends

Last edited:

Iluna

btw

@Asteria

this is one of the main things

comes to blue kingdom, with buff
and just kills from mount ( even lv 15's )
which is definetly not for the daily Pvp from the Offline Shop..

thats just cuz he is bored.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
with all due respect, maybe i do not play nowadays because of lack of time in my life but i did play like, A LOT and maybe i started before most of you found out about this game. Now back to the topic, i did not say i did not forward your concerns to the team, i just stated my opinion same as many others. There's really no need to jump on me like that. I hope you'll get what you want and there will be peace on earth, everyone happy.
Still love ya tho ❤️

Cheers 👊 ;)

Boy67the7

ye didnt said anything about mounts or ?
the pvp itself isnt skillful in metin2, more luck (crit & penetration & poison ) related + gear related.
yes i agree with you but this thread is about mounts in pvp so i assumed you mean mounts because thats what we talk about here.

Hello,
with all due respect, maybe i do not play nowadays because of lack of time in my life but i did play like, A LOT and maybe i started before most of you found out about this game. Now back to the topic, i did not say i did not forward your concerns to the team, i just stated my opinion same as many others. There's really no need to jump on me like that. I hope you'll get what you want and there will be peace on earth, everyone happy.
Still love ya tho ❤️

Cheers 👊 ;)
okey so can we finally have essence or who ever is responsible for the decisions to make a statement regarding this topic ??