What's new

nocturnal artisan stone is needed

Sarcosuchus

I had a +8 rune sword and spent more than 200 keun-gisul stones and countless other uppgrade materials. result: after the first attempt I couldn't try for +9 even once :) even though I used refine manual for +7 and +8. I don't know what your experience is after the keun-gisul buff but I'm tired and feel stupid for still playing

Kumandan

Even they bring the nocturnal artisan, i think it wouldnt be so big different, because i saw the artisan stone success rate and most importantly DROP RATE from red dragon chest's. Even if they bring , we cannot access so easy, im not defending that "it must be easy" ofc is should be hard but not at all i mean.Im writing this sentence not because of im friend of sarco, i am a player also who has suffered this xD.

ZIELUSZKA

how is it possible that so many people have +9 weapons, not to mention pvp weapons which I also see more and more often. imo u are crying baby

Zdobyy

I upgraded a lot the stuff - to be honest current % are fine - its just matter of luck - its ambling yes but with higher % there will be too many beta stuff+9 - in current state if you have something from beta+9 means you have one of the best EQ in game - end game eq.

Zdobyy

One thing that can be maybe addressed is add some sources of upgrade stuff like claps - they are the most expensive and they are stopping people from upgrading the stuff

Toxic

+1 I started with +8 dragon fan and golden clothing and over 20kkk later fan is still +8 armor somehow went +9 XDDD the most frustrating thing is how much it fails at +4+5+6. You start with a +8 item and you don't get the chance to use golden sculptures again because from +8 it fails until +0 refusing to succeed at +4+5+6 so much is insane. As I've said before we need some kind of safety net, either artisanals or a 100% scroll for +5+6 like lower items have

MeGun

Yes, we need some safe or a way to bring more beta upgrades, i tried to upp my beta bell and it s too painful, +4+5 failed a lot.
And no only beta or aqua gear, these prices are too high, like 1.5kkk for a heaven neck, bruh.

AdamlMalysz

Imo current % are fine, and beta weapons are possible to upgrade. I'm fine with artisan for beta weapons only if % will be significantly lower than keun-gisul like 10% with artisan and 20% with keun-gisul for +9, so the safe path will be more expensive.

Toxic

Imo current % are fine, and beta weapons are possible to upgrade. I'm fine with artisan for beta weapons only if % will be significantly lower than keun-gisul like 10% with artisan and 20% with keun-gisul for +9, so the safe path will be more expensive.
I'm okay with that, I'm just tired of having something +8 one minute and 2 minutes later it's +3 with no chance to get it back up to +6, let alone +8 as it was initially. And I think that this is the main thing people have an issue with

GeniPolizei

Bro you don‘t Unterstand. Nocturnal artisan Stone, was Not like the normal one.
The nocturnal was like the Master Compass for normal Items. So it could fail and Go down. But you will have higher Chance it will go up, like 5-10% more

IDemonI

Bro you don‘t Unterstand. Nocturnal artisan Stone, was Not like the normal one.
The nocturnal was like the Master Compass for normal Items. So it could fail and Go down. But you will have higher Chance it will go up, like 5-10% more
No it wasnt. Or at least i dont remember it being that way ngl.
Edit: oh nvm u re actually right lol. How u remember that man😭

Last edited: