What's new

Normal Value for weapons/armor

Iluna

1 boni +3
4e0d86990351e86867b98676782bb2ed.png

0boni +4

70c816c4aee4f197cae56847d425cb71.png

This is weird to me. thought the + raises the price. sadly boni affect it aswell.. should be changed
on top the values are lower then normal sv's

50965ceb82852f6fe78c78ee81f12e68.png

Official Server +3 2 Boni ( boni dont matter ) 50k..
nearly triple the value we have ( if mine +3 didnt had a boni )

right now i end up with 12-13kk yang per hour if i farm ghost forest ( for example ) and sell all weapons to npc ( boring btw )
same amount if i farm temple/sohan.. bet i end up close if i do that on map2..

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

It's normal that items with bonuses will have a higher price. Why would you want to remove that, it would mean that you are getting overall less yang.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Iluna

Hello,

It's normal that items with bonuses will have a higher price. Why would you want to remove that, it would mean that you are getting overall less yang.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
Hello,

hence the suggestion to fit it more like "normal"

official sv is 50k for +3
here its 17k for +3
gotta make some tests map2 and ghost forest to compar.
so far i feel that u cant make much more as higher lvl ( changer drop is to rng aswell from 2 per hour, to 14 per hour )

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello,

hence the suggestion to fit it more like "normal"

official sv is 50k for +3
here its 17k for +3
gotta make some tests map2 and ghost forest to compar.
so far i feel that u cant make much more as higher lvl ( changer drop is to rng aswell from 2 per hour, to 14 per hour )
Hi Iluna, it is not right to compare 2 servers as they have different dynamics, economies, gameplays etc. even if they are based on the same game. 17.000 Yang for 1 random weapon that you will pick up from the ground is pretty good, you can make millions out of it in an hour.

Iluna

Hi Iluna, it is not right to compare 2 servers as they have different dynamics, economies, gameplays etc. even if they are based on the same game. 17.000 Yang for 1 random weapon that you will pick up from the ground is pretty good, you can make millions out of it in an hour.
ye thats the main income with full dropp luck + thiefs.. sell gear at an Npc..

if thats not boring idk what is..

on top. thats still just 12-13kk/hour in ghost forest :cautious:

i made the same amount in sohan.. dont even dare to test map2 yet, probably same