What's new

PaidWthBlood

SACRU

Good evening,

PaidWthBlood is a new guild made in the Yellow Kingdom (I will see if I will remain here permanently).

PaidWthBlood will be a Christian guild, therefore, if you want to join it, you MUST be a Christian. Big number of members is not needed, it will be only about having a community of only Christians, be it even just 5 members, but 5 members that are indeed Christians. The numbers or playing hours will totally not matter for us.
What will matter it will be for the members to live the Christian faith and act accordingly, even in this kind of rude community (when I say rude, I speak about the players, not the Staff). Members will be excluded if there is a proof of misconduct. It will be a guild of mutual helping, otherwise we should not be in a guild, especially in one of this type; but alone, as you already are when you do not help or do not think about others.

Fellow Christians that are in this WOM2 community, I call you to unite in one singe guild.

If you are fit for this, match the requirements and you are interested, write here or contact Sacrificiu or Sacrul ingame.

If this is not for you, please mind your business.
Thank you for reading this, wish you well.

Attachments

• PdWtBl 3.png
    PdWtBl 3.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 1