What's new

Payment with BTC / Sellix

MagicPain

Hey,

we tryed to donate with Sellix but we altimes get the message in our Wallet "Error invalid BTC address" we using Blockchain Wallet.

Can u help us please?

Best Regards

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

sorry to hear about this issue, i will forward to our team to recheck whats up with that payment option as soon as possible.
- edit: what chain you are trying to use exactly? Try swapping crypto to something like solana...fees are extremely low there (advice)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Regards.

MagicPain

Hello!

sorry to hear about this issue, i will forward to our team to recheck whats up with that payment option as soon as possible.
- edit: what chain you are trying to use exactly? Try swapping crypto to something like solana...fees are extremely low there (advice)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Regards.
BTC... so we have to exchange BTC to Solana, to donate with Solana? Can somebody from the staff test this payment method? Maybe make a short video guide.

Regards.

MagicPain

I don't quite understand the question. I follow Sellix's instructions and select "BTC" from the four options, then I try to send the coins to the displayed address and get the message "wrong address" in the wallet... what is meant by BEP20?

Jocker

BEP20 is the Binance Smart Chain network, that's not the one sellix uses. You have to use the normal Bitcoin Network when selecting to withdraw.

Last edited:

MagicPain

I understand nothing :D
On my wallet I have 2 options send and receive. I select "send" and scan the QR code on Sellix. But it dont work cause the Adress is wrong....

My wallet using normal Bitcoin Network?

Jocker

Are you sure you selected the correct address?

1684332500846.png
1684332526372.png

It works just fine for me without having the issue about the address being wrong.