What's new

Closed PERFECTLY WORKING MANAGEMENT

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZalimMelek

First of all, I congratulate the MANAGEMENT TEAM.
The issue is the banning of KIYAMETjr. reason: account sale
Where does this conclusion come from: the e-mail is not on me.
It starts with a friend of mine, a university student, giving me his character, saying that he can't continue the play after his classes and that you can check it out so that the character doesn't go to waste.
The lvl the character handed over to me is: 76
Skiller when I bought it: m5 m6 m7
Current skills: g1 g1 g1 g1
current lvl: 91
This character didn't come to me yesterday.
And all the items of my main character shaman are on him.
HATED gets banned for 1 month as a result of stealing for 4 months. My shaman is banned indefinitely because the mail is not for me.
All accounts of HATED are selling yang even today, saying fififififfiffi, the management, whose connections cannot find out which character they transferred these yangs from, finds out that my shaman's e-mail does not belong to me and BANNED it.
WE HAVE A PERFECTLY WORKING MANAGEMENT.
YOU ARE MOCKING ME, the players.
If you say we should leave it and this server is just HATED's commercial page, let's leave it and go.

I have 26 main characters in this game. No money will be transferred from one account to another, you cannot ban me indefinitely just by saying "THE MAIL ADDRESS IS NOT FOR ME".

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
First of all, I congratulate the MANAGEMENT TEAM.
The issue is the banning of KIYAMETjr. reason: account sale
Where does this conclusion come from: the e-mail is not on me.
It starts with a friend of mine, a university student, giving me his character, saying that he can't continue the play after his classes and that you can check it out so that the character doesn't go to waste.
The lvl the character handed over to me is: 76
Skiller when I bought it: m5 m6 m7
Current skills: g1 g1 g1 g1
current lvl: 91
This character didn't come to me yesterday.
And all the items of my main character shaman are on him.
HATED gets banned for 1 month as a result of stealing for 4 months. My shaman is banned indefinitely because the mail is not for me.
All accounts of HATED are selling yang even today, saying fififififfiffi, the management, whose connections cannot find out which character they transferred these yangs from, finds out that my shaman's e-mail does not belong to me and BANNED it.
WE HAVE A PERFECTLY WORKING MANAGEMENT.
YOU ARE MOCKING ME, the players.
If you say we should leave it and this server is just HATED's commercial page, let's leave it and go.

I have 26 main characters in this game. No money will be transferred from one account to another, you cannot ban me indefinitely just by saying "THE MAIL ADDRESS IS NOT FOR ME".

Hi ZalimMelek, despite my messages telling you to send a ticket to [email protected] both on game and Discord, you preferred to create this thread instead of sending a ticket to get your ban investigated. The thread has been locked as there is no point for it to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.