What's new

Pet Experience Discussion

Zezerino

So I want to discuss how long it takes to level pet to level 100, there is a rumour that the first guy that got it took around 40 hours on sd2...
I was looking into his video and I was wondering if he did level to 100 without exp rings since he is not wearing any and doesnt have any on inventory either, also at the time he did it there wasnt any 1hour rings and very few pet exp rings.

At the moment it is taking me 30 minutes to level 30% at pet level 88 with exp rings on SD3, I am pretty sure this wasnt like this in the start... I would like to discuss if anyone has the experience of both times or if the team changed anything that maybe I missed on the Patch notes.

please share your thoughts

vak3ro

Yes, it was like that at the beginning and yes, they used a double exp ring, that in the video they raised the last % that way doesn't mean anything. I have raised a pet to 90 in the first week and recently in another pj another to 100 and the experience gained has not changed.

If you raise that % it is that you are too lvl and you should not raise it in spiders, you have to evolve it like this and finish raising it in grotto or be there a few extra hours. I raised my last pet from 83 to 100 in the grotto much faster than what you say, the pj being lvl 80.

Last edited:

Chrizz

So I want to discuss how long it takes to level pet to level 100, there is a rumour that the first guy that got it took around 40 hours on sd2...
I was looking into his video and I was wondering if he did level to 100 without exp rings since he is not wearing any and doesnt have any on inventory either, also at the time he did it there wasnt any 1hour rings and very few pet exp rings.

At the moment it is taking me 30 minutes to level 30% at pet level 88 with exp rings on SD3, I am pretty sure this wasnt like this in the start... I would like to discuss if anyone has the experience of both times or if the team changed anything that maybe I missed on the Patch notes.

please share your thoughts
ideally you want to be more than 15 levels below the MObs to get max EXP.

Zezerino

Okay I forgot to mention that the char is level 60, 30m exp ring, 1h pet exp ring, couple bracelet and 10% from kingdom war on SD3. 30m ~30% level 88 pet.
Obivously if you are higher level it will be more difficult, but this is not the case... I find it really weird that it takes around 20 hours from level 90 to 100.

Last edited: