What's new

Pleague King Stone - 90lvl biologist

Zdobyy

I want to ask people who was dropping stone after 90lvl biologist mission - how many bosses did you killed (reaper/azrael/dragon) to drop this stone?
Currently i killed my 45 boss (azrael/reaper) still without stone - i spend last 5 days to dropping this f... stone.
I'm fully understand hard pvm server but the border between "difficulty" and "value" of this item for me is far far behind.
Is it frustrating? Yes it is - 40H of drop stone that is stopping me from doing further biologist... Each boss im closer and closer to finish my journey here...

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

as far as i remember its not only now, but on old WoM was the same (i struggled with the same thing) and in general every stone is way harder to drop than the item itself for that bio quest. Try different bosses, not only those 2, maybe helps to get it a bit faster.
Good luck to you!

Regards.

Zdobyy

Hello,

as far as i remember its not only now, but on old WoM was the same (i struggled with the same thing) and in general every stone is way harder to drop than the item itself for that bio quest. Try different bosses, not only those 2, maybe helps to get it a bit faster.
Good luck to you!

Regards.
So do you have a list of all bosses from which it can be dropped?