What's new

Please stop making another server out of wom2....

MagicPain

Inappropriate behavior
Hello everyone,
many others and I are playing the server because we thought it is like the old wom2 server. Unfortunately, we are becoming more and more disappointed with all the changes.... and more and more players are leaving the server. I would advise you to just leave everything as it is and stop implementing all the new stuff. Why would you want to overhaul the Vitality System?

Invest the money and time in promotion instead of wasting your capacities on such rubbish!
The old wom2 server was so good...it just hurts to see what will come of it. If you want to keep the server alive for a long time, please focus on marketing and not on snap ideas.

Best Regards

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi MagicPain,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our marketing and promotion efforts. It's important to clarify that our investments in marketing do not hinder our ability to work on new and exciting developments. We have dedicated teams responsible for various aspects of our game, including promotion, and they operate independently. Working on promotion and game design don't mutually cancel each other and their "capacities" are separated. I hope that makes sense.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

MagicPain

Hi MagicPain,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our marketing and promotion efforts. It's important to clarify that our investments in marketing do not hinder our ability to work on new and exciting developments. We have dedicated teams responsible for various aspects of our game, including promotion, and they operate independently. Working on promotion and game design don't mutually cancel each other and their "capacities" are separated. I hope that makes sense.

Warm wishes,
Essence.
Thanks for your feedback.

Kuzman

Hi MagicPain,

Warm wishes,
Essence.
I somewhat agree with this. What I'd add is that the GD decisions impact the player experience and let's not forget it's the pre-existing fame that WoM2 had, the word of mouth that got most of the current playerbase well..playing.
Banners and advertisements are simply smoke and mirrors if the core product is flawed and with sadness I have to say, as of now, there are big flaws in gameplay and player interaction from staff that should be of higher priority than yet another promotion campaign.
I understand that the capability to do one does not affect the capability to do another however one is a precursor to the other. I guess you can tell which is which.

ThePlayer

OP says it all... everyone who joined this server hoped to play WoM2 again, but this server doesn't look and also doesn't feel at all like the old WoM2. Its just another tentative of metin2 server. :(

You don't need any marketing, everyone who knew about WoM2 for sure heard about the opening of the new server. Even the people that didn't know about WoM2 for sure had a lot of sources from where to find out in the last two months, just by the simple fact that you used the name "WoM2", it was self and free marketing.

In not even two months from server start, the player base (in last 24h) got to half, which says a lot of how happy is the community about the decisions this team are taking.

I'm sorry, but this server is NOT WoM2! (unfortunately)

Fujitora

I said it on manny threads, you have the perfect recipe and you think that you can make it even better,ok, you tried but look where we are. And me myself a simple player don`t understand a thing, if you have the whole old server files and everything why shoud be tested so hard or rethinking the whole systems and dungeons who have been done on wom milion times?

I have the same feelings like the other guys. Idk what to say,writing and deleting because i feel like it`s a waste of time...
Alot of us we are on "pause" with the server, myself included.

Toxic

The playerbase not being happy just boils down to the same simple thing myself and others have been talking about on this forum for at least a month: communication, players treated with respect and the team actually taking into consideration our feedback when making decisions.
I don't believe this team understands the average WoM player. You can't keep abusing the fact that they are nostalgic for the old WoM or for a more classic and hard gameplay forever. At some point they'll give up and either take a break - hoping for better faster content updates - or they'll leave for good.
I'm guessing at a certain player number decrease we'll get a happy lil' "sorry - we tried" message and literally nobody wants that.
I don't believe this team understands the potential this server has, if they made a few small changes that would have huge impact.
We've been giving feedback - mostly respectfully, on this forum, for more than a month now. Essence saying that even if they don't reply they're taking it into consideration isn't enough for a player to feel like his voice matters. At least send Asteria in the threads to leave her sunshiney nice messages.
As a guild leader it's hard to keep people here and motivated at this point. I myself was struggling to stay for a while, due to the lack of content. We need more content faster. We need the team to just listen.
Without any rudeness seeing random trees added in maps while other minor but annoying bugs are still a thing is quite baffling (don't get me wrong, kudos to whoever put the damn trees, the maps look so much better, but still, priorities?) and it makes you obviously question the team's priorities.

Bombarder

Honestly i was happy month ago when i founded out that server is going "ON" once again and started playing with friend again.But I was disappointed very quickly by most of the thing they changed .TBH i cant name one good change they made to make this server better .First of all they made medium hard pvm server to very hard pvm server ,that i dont mind very much ,but in the other hand lot of ppl dont wanna waste 12h per day ,every day so he can contribute to his acc ,many of us dont have time ,since 90% old player are grown up ppl with real life stuff going up,and wom for most of us should be few relaxing hours ( 1-3h ) a day when we wanna chill and not grind like manianc to make few buck that we gonna throw away in upgrading some stuff that we probably wont make :D .And as i said all the changed in my opinion were so bad and worked against players .One more thing someone mentioned lack of contet,and i agree,GM went very strange on this tbh,with some weird attitude "we dont wanna give you events " ,i dont think every event need to be profitable but you need them to keep ppl interested in game ,every change in that way make ppl wanna play more ,and like this you are just killing server and make uninteresting to play and monotonous (farm metins ,do dt run ) all over again and every game .I think Gm made lot of mistakes ,i can see numbers on server getting lower every day,but they probably wont even bother what we say and keep doing things like they intented from beginning ,so thats the reason you will lose few more players including me and few more friends ,and sadly you will also lose very big portion of players very soon .
P.S i wish you the best ,and maybe we gonna see each others on some new and better wom server ,cuz i dont thing they will change things here .Have a nice hunting :D

Zenoheld

Player base getting low should not surprise anyone of course it would get lower in the first 2 months when the maximum hype goes,
but there are for sure very bad decisions made by the team, like thief glove nerf, berserk nerf, being too late to release new content when red forest is full and high lv players are starving for content.

NamelessKing

It's a shame what you've done with Wom2. You probably meant well, but now you see the result. Me, some friends and guildmembers find no motivation to come on. You have robbed people of their fun. With Pet system, Skill nerfs, nerfs of Exp rings and Thiefs gloves etc. you make the server broken and scare away the players. I hope you realize this in time before more players leave the server.

LesIO

They will understand when server will reach 200people online, but will be too late like always with previous versions of wom.

BeyondGodlike

If they made the server easy there wouldnt be people who donate so you cant be that clueless about those basic things.
If you guys stopped rushing through content and actually slowed down,played the game with passion and relaxation you wouldnt be making these threads.
Stop treating this game as a full time job and maybe touch some grass sometimes

Toxic

If they made the server easy there wouldnt be people who donate so you cant be that clueless about those basic things.
If you guys stopped rushing through content and actually slowed down,played the game with passion and relaxation you wouldnt be making these threads.
Stop treating this game as a full time job and maybe touch some grass sometimes
It's honestly not a great argument, there's barely anywhere to farm at low or high level.
Here's an example off the top of my head: last night I personally had nowhere to farm both in red forest with a lv 80 char and in map2 with a lvl 35 char.
Please say more about not rushing content.
Also judging people based on the time they decide to invest in this game and/or their playstyle is just wrong.

YeLLo

I don't like the style of the new wom2. Alchemy reworked(bad idea), char skills reinvented(bad idea). The mob piercing is, wtf is that :)). After 70 DT's, still no poison sword/grudge sword. Is horrbile. I decided to play max 2 hours / day. Usually I played like min 7-8 hours. I have 23k minutes, and I decided that is not worth anymore to invest that much time here rn.

Bob

The playerbase not being happy just boils down to the same simple thing myself and others have been talking about on this forum for at least a month: communication, players treated with respect and the team actually taking into consideration our feedback when making decisions.
I don't believe this team understands the average WoM player. You can't keep abusing the fact that they are nostalgic for the old WoM or for a more classic and hard gameplay forever. At some point they'll give up and either take a break - hoping for better faster content updates - or they'll leave for good.
I'm guessing at a certain player number decrease we'll get a happy lil' "sorry - we tried" message and literally nobody wants that.
I don't believe this team understands the potential this server has, if they made a few small changes that would have huge impact.
We've been giving feedback - mostly respectfully, on this forum, for more than a month now. Essence saying that even if they don't reply they're taking it into consideration isn't enough for a player to feel like his voice matters. At least send Asteria in the threads to leave her sunshiney nice messages.
As a guild leader it's hard to keep people here and motivated at this point. I myself was struggling to stay for a while, due to the lack of content. We need more content faster. We need the team to just listen.
Without any rudeness seeing random trees added in maps while other minor but annoying bugs are still a thing is quite baffling (don't get me wrong, kudos to whoever put the damn trees, the maps look so much better, but still, priorities?) and it makes you obviously question the team's priorities.
This!! Exactly this!!
I was about to pay for DC but just don’t feel like it’s worth it yet.
The communication and lack of transparency is the main problem for me . I had to wait for 5 weeks about some detail what they are going to do with the guild lands , which ended up in a big fight between me and the essence on global discord chat, so unnecessary.

He got frustrated because of all the negative behaviour and I was getting frustrated by not getting clear outlook on server changes.

I don’t understand why they are being so secretive about everything, it’s not like we’re asking for the Coca Cola formula

MagicPain

I don't like the style of the new wom2. Alchemy reworked(bad idea), char skills reinvented(bad idea). The mob piercing is, wtf is that :)). After 70 DT's, still no poison sword/grudge sword. Is horrbile. I decided to play max 2 hours / day. Usually I played like min 7-8 hours. I have 23k minutes, and I decided that is not worth anymore to invest that much time here rn.
wait alchemy is also reworked? I thought only the quest lv changed from 40 to 50....?

sie777

lol bring back buffs to normal position as it they always been, im talking about mage buffing other .. fix berserk, fear skills, fix stupid cooldowns... mention and mention things to be fixed lol. whats wrong with this wom lol

vak3ro

Don't you also want a auto-hunting? You only know how to cry asking for easier things, when the difficulty makes the game worthwhile. I would like to know how many of you have the pet at lvl 100, P skills or things like that xd

sie777

Don't you also want a auto-hunting? You only know how to cry asking for easier things, when the difficulty makes the game worthwhile. I would like to know how many of you have the pet at lvl 100, P skills or things like that xd
u are dumbass? only wom has these non sense nerfs lol.