What's new

~POLL~ Your favorite event

What's your favorite event from the old WoM2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone!

Today we bring you a poll where you can vote for your favorite event from the old WoM2. We want to hear your opinion on the matter because it's important to us. So let us know...
This poll will be opened for a couple of days, thank you!

Regards.

Last edited:

Toxic

Hello Asteria,

Each of the old WoM2 events had it's charm, but I think all of them could be made even better here:

• Personally, I think the Metin Rain shouldn't be an event at all, it should be a reward after another event, like National War - that would be more fun, I think, and it would maybe push people to want to do PvP too.
  • Boss Event could be combined with Hide and Seek. Find the boss, you get to kill it, using map clues or boss quotes. I think that would be fresh and fun.
  • Tanaka Pirate event in theory sounds fun, but the rewards were never a good enough incentive. Maybe add a leaderboard and who killed the most Tanakas gets an extra reward. I think this was one of the old WoM2 events that got the least players to join in.
  • Mining Event - as an extra maybe during the mining event we could get x2 more mining points?
  • OX event - either have fun real life questions or metin questions that are not ambiguous, you guys know the main issue people have with OX is that some questions are formulated in a confusing way - sure, that's done on purpose, but still. Small rewards after each correct answer are a nice incentive too.
  • Book day - In theory it's a nice event, but most people that know about it, actually stack hundreds if not thousands of books until the event is added and them the market is flooded with tomes. I suggest we also add a trade for secrets: example: 5 tomes of the player's choosing for 1 mistery secret. Hopefully that could reduce the number of tomes on the market.
  • Mystery box/Puzzle box - until a permanent anti-fishbot solution is found, hackers that know about this event might have thousands of minnows stacked and ready for the event. A quicker fix would be to add a timer for the minnow, 10 minutes or something like that, so farming them before the event is impossible.
  • Hexagonal chest/Moonlight chest - nothing to add at this moment, maybe a tooltip that would show all the possible drop
PSA: these are just random suggestions I thought off the top of my head, I'm just putting the ideas out there.

Toodles

Chrizz

Hello Asteria,

Each of the old WoM2 events had it's charm, but I think all of them could be made even better here:

• Personally, I think the Metin Rain shouldn't be an event at all, it should be a reward after another event, like National War - that would be more fun, I think, and it would maybe push people to want to do PvP too.
  • Boss Event could be combined with Hide and Seek. Find the boss, you get to kill it, using map clues or boss quotes. I think that would be fresh and fun.
  • Tanaka Pirate event in theory sounds fun, but the rewards were never a good enough incentive. Maybe add a leaderboard and who killed the most Tanakas gets an extra reward. I think this was one of the old WoM2 events that got the least players to join in.
  • Mining Event - as an extra maybe during the mining event we could get x2 more mining points?
  • OX event - either have fun real life questions or metin questions that are not ambiguous, you guys know the main issue people have with OX is that some questions are formulated in a confusing way - sure, that's done on purpose, but still. Small rewards after each correct answer are a nice incentive too.
  • Book day - In theory it's a nice event, but most people that know about it, actually stack hundreds if not thousands of books until the event is added and them the market is flooded with tomes. I suggest we also add a trade for secrets: example: 5 tomes of the player's choosing for 1 mistery secret. Hopefully that could reduce the number of tomes on the market.
  • Mystery box/Puzzle box - until a permanent anti-fishbot solution is found, hackers that know about this event might have thousands of minnows stacked and ready for the event. A quicker fix would be to add a timer for the minnow, 10 minutes or something like that, so farming them before the event is impossible.
  • Hexagonal chest/Moonlight chest - nothing to add at this moment, maybe a tooltip that would show all the possible drop
PSA: these are just random suggestions I thought off the top of my head, I'm just putting the ideas out there.

Toodles
all of them gets approved by me :D

Fujitora

Those old af events shoud be reworked with automatic ones and lag less.And not just trashtalk i`m gonna suggest some.

Metin rain - Why? Remove and we shoud have 1h event, in this hour you can do a chaos with 5 fragments instead of 10f. But not the actual chaoses, new ones with categories, bronze chaos (metins lv 5/10/15/20) Silver (25/30/35/40) Gold (45/50/55/65) Diamond (70/75/80) and idk Platinum (85/90+) can be the same drop as the normal chaoses.Those fragments shoud drop like this, when you drop a normal fragment you shoud get a bronze/silver...fragment to.

Boss spawn is it ok but shoud be more specific with the categories of bosses.

Tanaka pirates can kill a ch when it`s going,maybe rethink the drop all that gold shoud be ingots (500k/1kk/2kk..) and the ears shop can have other stuff
like..liquids/critic/pierce pushes.

Bookday - Shoud be 1 per month and with the less used tomes we shoud change them like 3 tomes - 1 mistery tome

Hexagonal - i suggest to have a npc with all the upgrades and from that npc you can buy whatever you want with these hexa like 2-3 chests for a upgrade/pearls.

Moonlight - pleases everyone and idk if it can be improved..maybe the drop but that`s just,,

Mining - maybe some special veins with hp that you can atack just with skils and the drop shoud be specific after some tests. But this would be so much entartaining than clasic mining,,

Mistery and puzzle box - 10+10 chest you get a rotation on the site Tombola (maybe you can add the tombola in the game)

Ox event- idc, for me is useless.

MagicPain

Hello everyone,

I'm happy if the events also come to the new Wom server. However, a distinction must be made between events. I see these events more as side events, as they are not particularly worthwhile. With Boss Hunt you can get a few chests with the appropriate preparation, but that's about it. If you're just out to make money, it's worth farming more normally and ignoring these events. (That's how it was on the old server)

I would be happy if these side events just run on the side. For example, every Tuesday or even two days a week. What I'm missing in the vote is Fox Hunt, Nation War & Dojang.

In my opinion, however, what is more important is to plan really awesome events. This should be really worthwhile to farm, promote PvP and be fun. For example, the Easter event was really worth it, but it was just boring. This should be done better next time.

Suggestions from me would be, for example:
-Metins drop special event items
-Bosses have a special Dopp
-Instead of the normal Moonligh event -> Moon Treasure Chests+ with really valuable items
-Events like Guild Tournament
-Events like Christmas Presents

It would be best if you would open a thread and collect a few ideas from the players and vote at the end.

The events have to be so awesome that the players are really hyped. This ensures that new players also start on the server.

MagicPain

I am fascinated that so many voted for the moonlight event. They certainly don't like it....That a blessing marble comes out of 200 chests and the rest is absolute crap :D Well, then at least there are enough language books and language rings for everyone :D

AdamlMalysz

Imo you are missing 2 most important events nation war and dojang, and I think it's great time to start it now and many people would participate if you start it later people won't join until they get pvp items and they will wait because others already have full deff full demi and P skills. PvM events imo should be just addition to normal farming, like give double drop to metins/bosses, no key required for dungeon for 1 hour etc.

NuAsaya

It would be nice to have some new events maybe, that makes WoM2 as unique as it is.
Something that WoM will be known for (like Dojang and Bookday).

Looking forward to the new events <3

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, everyone!

thank you for your votes and through comments/suggestions. We appreciate it! <3
I am pretty sure some new event/s are planned as well. Meanwhile i do agree that Nation War and Dojang were awesome events too, however i couldnt make more than 10 options poll at the moment and we focused more on events that are and can be rewarding for all the players categories rather than just minority of them.

Cheers 👊

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again!

Thank you all for your suggestions for the changes on old WoM events also i invite you all, or well whoever has any idea about some new event, to make a thread in Suggestions, well described if possible and please make sure it fits to our concept. Much appreciated!

I'm closing this thread since the voting has ended.
#closed

Status
Not open for further replies.