What's new

Rejected Pricechecker + Discord Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveIt

Hey,

this is more like a Discord Feature which integrates into your Wom2 Feeling.
I dont know when the pricechecker is comming but if so,
I could build some kind of pricechecker for new players.
For example:
If the pricechecker is provided, i could scrap all the data and if a new player dont know what to farm, he could use the command:
!whattofarm
This would check all the items and checks which items are more valuable on the market like usually.
Another command i would provide is:
!pricecheck <itemname>
This would give you the current selling price of an item.

Is someone interested?
And is the Wom2 Team providing a pricechecker.
If there is interested and the wom2 team agrees, I would like to provide you the code so you can review and use it.
Do you have more suggestions for cool discord features which you can use in your wom2 journey?
1680501559643.png

RunQuick

Seems like a cool feature, but nevertheless, the price checker was always a little bit off at certain items, if they can improve it, it would be an awesome feature.

Pachol

That's really great that you want to help. However, they won't trust anybody outsider the team + they said thag price checker will not be a thing as it has negative effect on the market.

SairusHunt

The all-sales logs on old WoM2 org webpage was the best tool to use in order to be a good marketer, you could see not just the current price of any item you typed in the search bar, but it used to show the whole graphic visualisation of past month, how many pieces were sold at which price at each specific datum. Every day when I came back from farming to add changers and other items I was selling to my shop, I just checked how many were sold on that day at which price and I knew what price will attract most buyers etc, was insane feature as many others which made wom the best server ever

StanleyIpkiss

The Price Checker was a boon to casual players. I ain't gonna look around the shops for the prices of every single item. The Checker just gave you the average price so you could set your shop having peace of mind that you did not put your items to your shop undervalued.

iFreak

Downvoted. Too big impact on the market prices.
Why's that?
Well, in my view, it made sure every item got the right price tag slapped on it. Nowadays, you've got X-item floating around with a bazillion different price tags.

You're either hunting for the cheapest deal or hoping to score big on a sale. The thing is, without a reliable price checker, you're kinda flying blind, risking either overspending or losing out on some cash.

Having a trusty price checker means nobody's feeling ripped off because you can bank on the numbers. Sure, as you hang around and get the hang of things, you'll start to figure out what stuff's worth. But for newbies, it's a real head-scratcher! 😄

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

sadly i have to disappoint you but price checker suggestion was rejected several times already, i dont know where did i post about it but it was already answered in another thread. So for now, i'll just close this thread to avoid reviving old, already rejected suggestion.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.