What's new

Problems with the game

alexsk

Good morning, the problem I have is the following:

1. when starting the launcher the loading bar does not reach 100 ie I can not hit the play button to start the game. I repeatedly open and close the launcher until it allows me to enter .

2. when entering the game window, the chanels appear offline.

3. when entering the game after choosing the character, it gets stuck in the loading screen, which never completes.

I attach images of the problem.

I hope it can be solved, I clarify that I have good internet and good computer.

Greetings.

Attachments

• launcher.PNG
    launcher.PNG
    591.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    883.1 KB · Views: 7

Chrizz

Are you Playing at home or school/university, did you try disable your firewall/antivirus for some minutes to see if it works?

alexsk

I tried it brother but it didn't work, I tried to open wom2 at work and it works correctly but at home it doesn't work, neither in the pc nor in the laptop....

Chrizz

I tried it brother but it didn't work, I tried to open wom2 at work and it works correctly but at home it doesn't work, neither in the pc nor in the laptop....
hm hard to tell, its probably something with your ISPs Modem or Router, usually some Ports in the Higher Range are getting blocked.
Maybe ask your Provider if they block Ports above 40000 to 65535 and if there is way to unblock them.

alexsk

but the strange thing is that the wom2 was working correctly until a week ago, without any problems, and since 4 days ago it is like that, I don't think it is that....

alexsk

I tried with the network of my telephone line, sharing data to the computer and the wom2 worked perfectly, it could be that you said about the ports... I will call the internet provider to see what they answer me.

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
This is because your provider is giving you an IPv6 address but not a real IPv4 and instead you are sharing this IPv4 address with many users. It's a common problem in many games.
We will implement IPv6 eventually so this problem will disappear. In the meantime, either try what you did or use this VPN:

Other VPNs may be blocked at our firewall.